Guest viewing is limited
  • You MUST read the Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Myiptvforum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Myiptvforum to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Myiptvforum

Download Netflix OB [OpenBullet] Full Capture Config .anom 2020

antman

Local time
8:28 PM
Threads
Reaction score
3d6b2f31e4ee4e87d9de.png

OpenBullet 1.4.4 Anomaly Modded Latest version Free download from PremiumHost.me ...
Introduction:
OpenBullet is a web test suite that allows you to make requests to a target webapp and offers many tools for working with the results. This software can be used to scrape and analyze data, automated pentesting, unit tests through selenium and much more.

What's new in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Change log:
  • Disabled remove the lines, rework it USE REMOVE NOISE since the search for the correct threshold will remove them!
  • Fixed issue with incorrect image scaling when creating an unindexed version for processing.
  • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to fill the hole left behind by removing the noise in the characters
  • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, it appears that they have blacklisted the UAs, making them simply random. In the future I will add the ability to allow the user to customize a UA in the settings.

Modded Latest Version Free Download From PremiumHost.me ...

Introduction:
OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.

What's New in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Changelog:
  • Disabled remove lines, gonna rework it USE REMOVE NOISE as finding the correct threshold will remove them!
  • Fixed image being incorrectly rescaled when creating a nonindexed version for processing.
  • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to refill in the hole left behind from noise removal in characters
  • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, seems they've blacklisted the UA, made it simply randomize a bit. In the future I will add the ability to let the user customize a UA in settings.
?Netflix OB Config?
==========================
• Site: netflix.com
OpenBullet Version: Anomaly
File Output: No
Combo: Mail: Pass
Proxies: Yes, Public Works, Need HQ
Capture: Yes
Bots: 150 to 200
Capture:

Email: Pass | Current Plan = | Country = | DVD = | Trial = | Screens = | HD = | Ultra HD = | Next Billing = | Config Made By TG- @PremiumHost Sahil

nandoholanda

Local time
9:28 PM
Threads
Reaction score

OpenBullet 1.4.4 Anomaly Modded Latest version Free download from PremiumHost.me ...
Introduction:
OpenBullet is a web test suite that allows you to make requests to a target webapp and offers many tools for working with the results. This software can be used to scrape and analyze data, automated pentesting, unit tests through selenium and much more.

What's new in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Change log:
  • Disabled remove the lines, rework it USE REMOVE NOISE since the search for the correct threshold will remove them!
  • Fixed issue with incorrect image scaling when creating an unindexed version for processing.
  • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to fill the hole left behind by removing the noise in the characters
  • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, it appears that they have blacklisted the UAs, making them simply random. In the future I will add the ability to allow the user to customize a UA in the settings.

Modded Latest Version Free Download From PremiumHost.me ...

Introduction:
OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.

What's New in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Changelog:
  • Disabled remove lines, gonna rework it USE REMOVE NOISE as finding the correct threshold will remove them!
  • Fixed image being incorrectly rescaled when creating a nonindexed version for processing.
  • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to refill in the hole left behind from noise removal in characters
  • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, seems they've blacklisted the UA, made it simply randomize a bit. In the future I will add the ability to let the user customize a UA in settings.
?Netflix OB Config?
==========================
• Site: netflix.com
OpenBullet Version: Anomaly
File Output: No
Combo: Mail: Pass
Proxies: Yes, Public Works, Need HQ
Capture: Yes
Bots: 150 to 200
Capture:

Email: Pass | Current Plan = | Country = | DVD = | Trial = | Screens = | HD = | Ultra HD = | Next Billing = | Config Made By TG- @PremiumHost Sahil

No quote
antmanGracias Bro.

nbkhan

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
nice one thanks i will try it now

Wilhood

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Thank you for this, appreciated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.