Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Netflix OB [OpenBullet] Full Capture Config .anom 2020

Download Netflix OB [OpenBullet] Full Capture Config .anom 2020
    A Offline

antman

Apr 4, 2020
    3d6b2f31e4ee4e87d9de.png

OpenBullet 1.4.4 Anomaly Modded Latest version Free download from PremiumHost.me ...
    Introduction:
    OpenBullet is a web test suite that allows you to make requests to a target webapp and offers many tools for working with the results. This software can be used to scrape and analyze data, automated pentesting, unit tests through selenium and much more.

What's new in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Change log:
    • Disabled remove the lines, rework it USE REMOVE NOISE since the search for the correct threshold will remove them!
    • Fixed issue with incorrect image scaling when creating an unindexed version for processing.
    • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to fill the hole left behind by removing the noise in the characters
    • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, it appears that they have blacklisted the UAs, making them simply random. In the future I will add the ability to allow the user to customize a UA in the settings.

Modded Latest Version Free Download From PremiumHost.me ...

Introduction:
    OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.

What's New in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Changelog:
    • Disabled remove lines, gonna rework it USE REMOVE NOISE as finding the correct threshold will remove them!
    • Fixed image being incorrectly rescaled when creating a nonindexed version for processing.
    • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to refill in the hole left behind from noise removal in characters
    • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, seems they've blacklisted the UA, made it simply randomize a bit. In the future I will add the ability to let the user customize a UA in settings.
    ?Netflix OB Config?
    ==========================
    • Site: netflix.com
    OpenBullet Version: Anomaly
    File Output: No
    Combo: Mail: Pass
    Proxies: Yes, Public Works, Need HQ
    Capture: Yes
    Bots: 150 to 200
    Capture:

Email: Pass | Current Plan = | Country = | DVD = | Trial = | Screens = | HD = | Ultra HD = | Next Billing = | Config Made By TG- @PremiumHost Sahil

Relate Threads
    N Offline

nandoholanda

Oct 10, 2020
    Montevideo

OpenBullet 1.4.4 Anomaly Modded Latest version Free download from PremiumHost.me ...
    Introduction:
    OpenBullet is a web test suite that allows you to make requests to a target webapp and offers many tools for working with the results. This software can be used to scrape and analyze data, automated pentesting, unit tests through selenium and much more.

What's new in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Change log:
    • Disabled remove the lines, rework it USE REMOVE NOISE since the search for the correct threshold will remove them!
    • Fixed issue with incorrect image scaling when creating an unindexed version for processing.
    • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to fill the hole left behind by removing the noise in the characters
    • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, it appears that they have blacklisted the UAs, making them simply random. In the future I will add the ability to allow the user to customize a UA in the settings.

Modded Latest Version Free Download From PremiumHost.me ...

Introduction:
    OpenBullet is a webtesting suite that allows to perform requests towards a target webapp and offers a lot of tools to work with the results. This software can be used for scraping and parsing data, automated pentesting, unit testing through selenium and much more.

What's New in OpenBullet 1.4.4 Changelog:
    • Disabled remove lines, gonna rework it USE REMOVE NOISE as finding the correct threshold will remove them!
    • Fixed image being incorrectly rescaled when creating a nonindexed version for processing.
    • Reworked Remove Noise to attempt to refill in the hole left behind from noise removal in characters
    • Quick fix to allow scraping from Proxyscrape, seems they've blacklisted the UA, made it simply randomize a bit. In the future I will add the ability to let the user customize a UA in settings.
    ?Netflix OB Config?
    ==========================
    • Site: netflix.com
    OpenBullet Version: Anomaly
    File Output: No
    Combo: Mail: Pass
    Proxies: Yes, Public Works, Need HQ
    Capture: Yes
    Bots: 150 to 200
    Capture:

Email: Pass | Current Plan = | Country = | DVD = | Trial = | Screens = | HD = | Ultra HD = | Next Billing = | Config Made By TG- @PremiumHost Sahil

No quote
    Gracias Bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,370Threads
    64,101Messages
    62,918Members
    Lfcman12r4Latest member