Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download Neutro 3.8 2021-02-28

Download Neutro 3.8
    A Offline

agon

Apr 4, 2020
    1606902274519.png

1606902333276.png

in this, there is the app the panel, apk editer pro ((the 1 i found to work to edit this app)) and the how to

Relate Threads
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    There is a problem with your apk file.
    This was me just opening the first apk provided
    Decomping the smali and the just hitting build
    No edits.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So then I tried the Neutro cracked apk that was in the panel folder
    Found the different files in much different places. I get that change much cleaner the other way. But anyways I made the edits in base64 for both the DNS URL and Intro.mp4
    This one compiled ok but this is the result.

It would be nice if you could fix this.
    It looks cool from what we can see.
    Thanks

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Ok so I got it to build by doing some editing - I just removed the problem for testing rather then try to fix the code. I'm pretty sure it is just something mislabeled but I didn't feel like chasing it down through the crazy architecture.

Then I went to configure the panel before installing the app and we have our next problem again pretty sure it is just something mistyped or an extra or missing character so you can get to the panel and login with admin admin and you get looped back to the login. Get the password wrong you get the black fake warning page. So it is working and taking the password it just isn't passing it off to the next process. My php sucks and the permissions are 744 on all files at the moment I have tried other permissions as well? so I'm stuck there for a bit while google and I figure it out.

So I decided to try the app anyways see what happens

The I decided to look to the packets and they are going to the server and touching the /api/neutro.php yes with the ? In the base64

So if I can get the panel working we shall see.

What would be better is if people would post stuff that works properly, and if It doesn't say so and ask the community for help to make it work.

If I'm doing something wrong please let me know. Thanks.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Ok so after a few a bit of work to the apk deleting a few things and some trial and error and pointing it directly at my server it works.

So thanks for the share.
    I will probably post the fixed apk if thats ok with you. Let me know if you want tongonin and fix it instead of just removing it not that I really notice as I don't know what it looked like before I edited it.

A Offline

agon

Apr 4, 2020
    Ok so after a few a bit of work to the apk deleting a few things and some trial and error and pointing it directly at my server it works.

So thanks for the share.
    I will probably post the fixed apk if thats ok with you. Let me know if you want tongonin and fix it instead of just removing it not that I really notice as I don't know what it looked like before I edited it.
    If thete is a easy fix why not bro post it not a problem with me :)

ian Online

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Here is the fixed version
    hey bro i just try your guide you have upload it just shows a circle round round nothing else so i decided to try Agons version it just worked fine for me i just used
    to decode the link i try with APK Easy Tool v1.57 it didnt work it want comply it back so i used the Apk Editor pro it has included in the zip

1.jpg

2.jpg

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    That weird i use the new version of apk editor pro. The guide is the same except I added to upload files to your server. I added the bottom part where it says so thats it. The apk in the root of the zip file would not recompile after you open it in apk editor. I did not try easy as it didn't say that in the guide. I removed an icon restraint and a depended values and that is it to make the apk work compose properly. So it really was no different base64 your address with the ? On the end its the same guide for both. The apk file is virtually the same. There is no reason it won't work and it is in fact working right now here for me. So that seems very strange. Like said there is nothing that would impact how it connects.

ian Online

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    no i didn't add the / on the end all i did a put the full URL in the https://www.base64decode.org and i put the code i was given there and it worked find when i was putting the / dint work for me lol

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Plus I just checked after I played with the permitions I ended up not having to do anything to the php in the panel at all that is the original panel just like the file says. All I did was make it so the file recompiles. Be removing the call for missing resource identifiers to a missing value.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    The only thing I refer to a slash was in the php and I had removed it in testing to fix a problem with permitions on my server after I changed it I didn't need it after all and included the original panel. You miss red the instructions if you put a slach in your url

ian Online

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Sorry if I didn't make my self clear
    it ok bro did you try to change the apk name it want let you comply it back i try to change the name and the pics but no luck lol

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I never tried to change the name on the package or the app_name in the strings. I didn't try to change any icons. But give me a few min ill take a look.

ian Online

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    I never tried to change the name on the package or the app_name in the strings. I didn't try to change any icons. But give me a few min ill take a look.
    yea i did try but i get an error invalid resource directory name: /data/user/0/com.gmail.heagoo.apkeditor.pro/files/decoded/res font

ian Online

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    i just try it on Firetv not very happy with the app when you wan to change the channels you have to go around to get channel list they didn't make it very easy to use lol i still prefer Perfect player

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Well I have been looking at the code.
    It is full of firebase and google analytics and crashlytics. So that why I have been so long. I can change the icon I fixed that whole mess.
    I can change the app name it is in string as normal but under app_name2 *wifi why*
    Now I have been nullifying the firebase and crap.
    I have even looked at the inside of the running app for more then 10 secs to make sure it logs in and take some pictures at the end there.
    The package name can be done but it is wy trickier. From. The error you said there it sounds like you didn't change it in smali to match the manifest. I'll test it eventually on a firestick all ver nd a sheild and a box and and and if it is worth anytime in the end.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Oh yeah it is strait up logging all of the logins to their database
    they also have remote configuration access. used if you try this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,382Threads
    64,147Messages
    62,935Members
    ezoghLatest member