Guest viewing is limited
    • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!

Download NEW SMARTERS ADS APK - INTRO DISABLED VIA APK EASY TOOL With Panel

Currently reading:
Download NEW SMARTERS ADS APK - INTRO DISABLED VIA APK EASY TOOL With Panel

asad1988

Local time
6:33 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It includes a small tutorial also how to edit this apk with APK EASY TOOL instead of MT MANAGER
I don't have a panel that supports ADS but I have v3 Panel which i am sharing with it.

To compile and decompile via APK EASY TOOL

1. Open APK EASY TOOL
  2. GOTO TO OPTIONS
  3. GOTO APK TOOLS
  4. IN COMPILE SECTION PUT A CHECK MARK ON "Use the aapt2 binary instead of aapt [v2.3.2+]"
  5. GOTO SIGNER IN V4 singing enabled to make it default
  6. Go back to general and restart the APK EASY TOOL
To Change the name of APP
  1. Select your app and decompile it
  2. to change the DNS/API link Goto Decompile directory and you can find your panel like in this directory smali/f/j/a/f/g$a.smali change your panel link here
  3. To change the APP-NAME Goto Decompile directory \res\values\strings.xml at line 175 you will find an app name change the name of ur choice.
  4. To Change Name base64 encoding Locate the File name for this app this is the location \smali\f\j\a\k\d\c\a\a.smali
  5. On Line No 41 const-string v0, "here is a code "
  6. Get ur name base64 code via
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    and put that code here and ur app is working (You have to keep the same name as what you put in strings.xml)

Last edited by a moderator:

srmaky

Local time
10:33 PM
Threads
Reaction score
The panel that works is the FTG?
Tell me I might have his dashboard.

asad1988

Local time
6:33 AM
Threads
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.