Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Newbie guide - how to easily make a app for my iptv (with downloads) (complete guide)

Download Newbie guide - how to easily make a app for my iptv (with downloads) (complete guide)
    T Offline

toni

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Apr 4, 2020
    Hi guys, it's me again, the newbie helper haha
    Today we'll learn how to make an app for your IPTV (and how to use all the apps you have on this wonderful forum). Let's go.
    First of all, download some softwares. I suppose you use Windows like any good newbie haha.
    Download an APK Code Editor:

Now just unzip it wherever you like and open .exe software.
    When you open, you will see something like this:
    K1tKIGL.png

Click on Settings and click in all "Get it Here" buttons that path is empty, like this:

image.png

Download and unpack all this zips in a in a fixed place, like C:\sourcesapk (make this folder)
    Now just click "Browse" button and find the binary files. Binary files will be a .jar or .exe or .bat files, take a look:

image (1).png

Now just click Save and you will be ready!
    Now let's make a test. Download an APK that you want to edit and make yours, like this:
    For this example, I will be using the APK from this posts:

And also.. don't forget to say thanks to the guy that post it on our forum and make this tutorial possible:
    Remember to say thanks you click => (y)
    This apk will look like these and u finish:

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png

That's cool isn't it? Let's continue...
    Now back to your APK editor and click in Android icon

image (2).png

Select Android APK you previously downloaded.

image (3).png

Select all this checkboxes and click on "Decompile".
    Now use navigation bar to find smali_classes2/com/net/eyepeatvpromaster/view/activity/LoginActivity.smali on line 1710

image (4).png

If you dont see navigation bar (at the top left), do this:

image (5).png

Edit line 1710 with your DNS:

image (6).png

If you want to customize colors and formats of your app, right click on "res" folder and "Open in Explorer"

image (7).png

ou'll see a lot of folders, the design elements that you are searching for probably will be on "drawable" folderS, yes, folderS. You need to edit all them.
    When you finish, you can go back to apk editor and click in "Build Button" in the lower left corner, with the drawing of a hammer.

Fine!! Now you have an apk with your DNS and you can watch your contents with this apk, but we need to customize it.
    Your new apk will be on /dist folder, open it with explorer if you prefrer.

Download this software to change icon and name of app (and sign it):

Install it and go on.
    Now pick you recently edited apk in /dist folder as i say, and drag and drop it on the editor.

When decompiling is done, right click on XXXHDPI - V4 and click on Replace Icon. Select icon you want and click on "Yes".
    Now hit Ctrl+C and click Yes.
    Now click on each icon in right bar and hit Ctrl+W
    When u done, u'll see something like this:

image (8).png

Great!
    Now click on "Translations" on top right. And double click on "XC-Smarters" to set the name of your App.

image (9).png

Click in "Apply to All" button and go to "Properties" tab (top right).
    Edit Application Name to the name you want .

image (10).png

NOW YOU FINALLY DONE!
    Hit "Pack APK" and Save the final apk where you want. This final apk is your apk, totally functional and personalizated with your logo and data. Send it to your phone to test it.
    That's it guys, it took a lot of work to make this tutorial but I think it will help a lot!
    Best Regards!​

andyviper Offline

andyviper

Jul 12, 2020
    uk
    Hi guys, it's me again, the newbie helper haha
    Today we'll learn how to make an app for your IPTV (and how to use all the apps you have on this wonderful forum). Let's go.
    First of all, download some softwares. I suppose you use Windows like any good newbie haha.
    Download an APK Code Editor:
    No quote

Now just unzip it wherever you like and open .exe software.
    When you open, you will see something like this:
    View attachment 975

Click on Settings and click in all "Get it Here" buttons that path is empty, like this:

View attachment 976

Download and unpack all this zips in a in a fixed place, like C:\sourcesapk (make this folder)
    Now just click "Browse" button and find the binary files. Binary files will be a .jar or .exe or .bat files, take a look:

View attachment 977

Now just click Save and you will be ready!
    Now let's make a test. Download an APK that you want to edit and make yours, like this:
    For this example, I will be using the APK from this posts:

And also.. don't forget to say thanks to the guy that post it on our forum and make this tutorial possible:
    Remember to say thanks you click => (y)
    This apk will look like these and u finish:

View attachment 978View attachment 979View attachment 980View attachment 981View attachment 982

That's cool isn't it? Let's continue...
    Now back to your APK editor and click in Android icon

View attachment 983

Select Android APK you previously downloaded.

View attachment 984

Select all this checkboxes and click on "Decompile".
    Now use navigation bar to find smali_classes2/com/net/eyepeatvpromaster/view/activity/LoginActivity.smali on line 1710

View attachment 985

If you dont see navigation bar (at the top left), do this:

View attachment 986

Edit line 1710 with your DNS:

View attachment 987

If you want to customize colors and formats of your app, right click on "res" folder and "Open in Explorer"

View attachment 988

ou'll see a lot of folders, the design elements that you are searching for probably will be on "drawable" folderS, yes, folderS. You need to edit all them.
    When you finish, you can go back to apk editor and click in "Build Button" in the lower left corner, with the drawing of a hammer.

Fine!! Now you have an apk with your DNS and you can watch your contents with this apk, but we need to customize it.
    Your new apk will be on /dist folder, open it with explorer if you prefrer.

Download this software to change icon and name of app (and sign it):

No quote

Install it and go on.
    Now pick you recently edited apk in /dist folder as i say, and drag and drop it on the editor.

When decompiling is done, right click on XXXHDPI - V4 and click on Replace Icon. Select icon you want and click on "Yes".
    Now hit Ctrl+C and click Yes.
    Now click on each icon in right bar and hit Ctrl+W
    When u done, u'll see something like this:

View attachment 989

Great!
    Now click on "Translations" on top right. And double click on "XC-Smarters" to set the name of your App.

View attachment 990

Click in "Apply to All" button and go to "Properties" tab (top right).
    Edit Application Name to the name you want .

View attachment 991

NOW YOU FINALLY DONE!
    Hit "Pack APK" and Save the final apk where you want. This final apk is your apk, totally functional and personalizated with your logo and data. Send it to your phone to test it.
    That's it guys, it took a lot of work to make this tutorial but I think it will help a lot!
    Best Regards!​
    hi mate sorry but the apk ed that ive downloaded from you link looks nothing like that there is no andriod

andyviper Offline

andyviper

Jul 12, 2020
    uk
    got the app but i must be doing somthing wrong i can never get to the line theres only ever about 200 files event after pressing the file and everything

andyviper Offline

andyviper

Jul 12, 2020
    uk
    Made it in to a word doc so people can download and save it for later. hope thats ok with you mate.

ill hide link to it. if you want to remove my comment and upload link to your post thats kool as well

No quote
    anyone downloaded this and got nothing but a load of rubbish

R Offline

rapidic3

Oct 2, 2020
    uk
    Hey thanks. opened in akp studio but does not change the dns. dont get the edit pen at side of login activity. cheers

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,299Threads
    63,969Messages
    62,829Members
    kwqkwqLatest member