Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Question Newbie in need of some guidance

Question Newbie in need of some guidance
    J Offline

jph94

Jul 18, 2020
    uk
    Hi All,

I am currently reselling but havent got my own service off the ground but im looking to get into hosting my own panel, but im finding a massive lack of resource and tutorials on how to achieve this.

Please can someone please post or message me some details on what is a good place to start for a begginer, so far I have managed to rebrand my own app but thats about it. I would ideally like to set up my own panel, website and app and then get a provider, any information on what would be required or place to start would be very welcome.

Thanks

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    sorry but i dont understand what panel you wan to start there are a lot panels deffrent typen

P Offline

Pedro

Jul 25, 2020
    Brazil
    You're spoilt for choice, be sure to do some thorough research before starting out yourself though. Please also don't think for a £50 investment you're going to have a fully working service....

J Offline

jph94

Jul 18, 2020
    uk
    sorry but i dont understand what panel you wan to start there are a lot panels deffrent typen
    Any that I can use with LTQ preferably.

J Offline

jph94

Jul 18, 2020
    uk
    You're spoilt for choice, be sure to do some thorough research before starting out yourself though. Please also don't think for a £50 investment you're going to have a fully working service....
    I can't seem to find any resources that detail what and or how to do it, everyone seems to shroud it in secrecy, any pointers or resources would be greatly appreciated.

nnn123 Offline

nnn123

Feb 10, 2022
    QA
    you need to known something about IPTV, web hosting..... then you can try some guide in this forum for your own service.

L Offline

L00ker

Feb 24, 2022
    usa
    i was thinking the same as you to have your own panel and service but unless you have 1000's of users i dont think it would be worth setting up your own server with a middleware (ministra, xui etc.). you would need to pay for a server and then find a reliable re-streamer. I have found the average it is about 2$ per stream when you have 1000's of channels that ads up. Then you you would need your own branded player Neutro will do it for $300. Then if there are any updates you will have to pray you can upgrade without messing up your current setup affecting all your users.

just my 2 cents worth.

F Offline

first.tv

May 10, 2020
    Well there I will try to summary some of my opinions how you can achieve this and keeping expenses at Minimum.

Server:
    Good and reliable option is OVH ( you will need 2 servers one for MAIN the other one for streaming), Server for MAIN can be a limited traffic server for streaming you need at least 1gbps one.

Panel:
    Start with Xtream UI ( would preferer you TEKO Mods), it's free and very reliable option.

Streams:
    Find a restreamer ( approx. 1.5$-2$ per a stream) of course you will use on-demand so you can upload all his hist to your server. (with approx 500 clients. you will need to spend around 500$) which is a good price if you already have 500 clients.

Apps:
    There's plenty of free option as Streamers ready to be customized. But I would recommend you to go with apps already proven, such as imPlayer,TiVi Mate. ofc the other option is MAG/Formuler

Hope I helped you a bit to get this project kick off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,335Threads
    64,169Messages
    62,986Members
    Pepe88Latest member