Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial openbullet beginner

Tutorial openbullet beginner
    PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    You have to search the forum, they pass a lot of config for O.B. both 1 and 2.
    My config is personal, I don't share it.

Greetings

K Offline

kari

Aug 14, 2022
    cosmos
    hi guys.
    i have attempted to use OB2 installed from Github , running the localhost:50xx version as this does not run as app in my MacBook
    I'm running on macOS , but I'm lost on how to start with this
    OK lets say I have combo MAC,s and worldllist

so far so good , now where to place this, or is there a how to do this in easy steps please

I would like to contribute to the forum and not only take :) off course my programing sails are to far limited but eager to learn

tank you

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @kari The combos or MACs go in the folder : Open Bullet 2\UserData\Wordlists - in .txt format
    Warning: the combo or the MACs will then have to be loaded into the program (we'll see it later)

Next, you need to add these two seemingly similar regexes; the difference is in the Name: MAC and MACs to the Environment.ini file which is always located in \UserData open it with notepad and paste these regex at the beginning:
    Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!
    Save and close.

Then you need a config for O.B.2 if it's done right you can try using one for O.B. 1 the program will transform it into the .opk format
    The config go in the "Config" folder always in UserData.

Now let's load the combo or MACs

Open O.B. 2, click on Wordlists in the top menu, click on +Add a small window appears, on the first box choose the path and the file of the combos (click on the folder icon) on the third box in Type: you should see the two regex that I have inserted, choose one then click Accept, leave the other boxes empty.

Now let's load the Config

Go to the Config item in the top menu, you should already see it, you don't need the path, if it doesn't, click on the Rescan button in the top right. (this is more of a check, to see if you have the config in the right place)

Now, click Job on the top menu, click on New, choose Multi Run, a window will appear where you will have to choose: the config on the top left
    Just below choose the number of bots (10/15 without proxy) for the first few times do not use proxy so see if everything works ... just below under Proxy mode choose: off
    Move right, click Select word there are the combos you entered before, choose and Accept.

Accept in the window.

You will have a small window in main with various entries, move the mouse over any entry example: Config.

The classic O.B. type window will open. 1 - check at the top left that the program has loaded everything - click on Start

Greetings.

B Offline

bobbylo

Apr 5, 2023
    Longs, South Carolina,United States
    Pickim,is there a universal config file to get m3u playlists anywhere? Maybe i can just fill in the server urls.Found a few configs online,not sure if there in the right format to get what i want.
    openbullet was running and going through alot of words.I have to be doing something wrong.Still trying to figure all this out,thanks for any help

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @bobbylo

Yes there is, most of the configs you find are "universal" some time ago they were dedicated to a certain server but now as far as I know they are universal.

Personally I prefer to Hack the servers to find MAC, the m3u scan is longer, you have to have both alphanumeric and custom combos, you have to leave O.B. to work all night and then maybe find a few results and among those found most do not work. (actually lately even with MAC it's not easy) ;-)

Once it was simpler combos were based on names of people or cities example: Aron:Aron or Chicago:Chicago now you have more complex combos example ghtdREse02:LKojUhgT56 or even dfRSEfI5LI:caterina07é.

If you are at the beginning I recommend a preconfigured Software/App, Open Bullet is not easy to use, it is very complex; now the scripts in PYTHON language created for Android by the coder FEYZO are all the rage.

They made the "porter" for Windows too but always with the FEYZO source.

Here on the forum you will certainly find something, both for Win and for Android and also configs for Open Bullet dedicated to m3u, the user Bahrija1979 I remember sharing these things; but you can find others shared by other forum users.

The original format for Open Bullet 1 is: .loli The original format of Silver Bullet is: .svb The original format of Open Bullet 2 is: .opk.

The flow of words :) in the status of O.B. it's normal, you also have to interpret those words... the configs are made up of various blocks, in status you see the flow of requests from the various blocks.
    Check out my posts on my page, sometimes I also post screenshots of how O.B. worked.

Best regards.

B Offline

bobbylo

Apr 5, 2023
    @bobbylo

Yes there is, most of the configs you find are "universal" some time ago they were dedicated to a certain server but now as far as I know they are universal.

Personally I prefer to Hack the servers to find MAC, the m3u scan is longer, you have to have both alphanumeric and custom combos, you have to leave O.B. to work all night and then maybe find a few results and among those found most do not work. (actually lately even with MAC it's not easy) ;-)

Once it was simpler combos were based on names of people or cities example: Aron:Aron or Chicago:Chicago now you have more complex combos example ghtdREse02:LKojUhgT56 or even dfRSEfI5LI:caterina07é.

If you are at the beginning I recommend a preconfigured Software/App, Open Bullet is not easy to use, it is very complex; now the scripts in PYTHON language created for Android by the coder FEYZO are all the rage.

They made the "porter" for Windows too but always with the FEYZO source.

Here on the forum you will certainly find something, both for Win and for Android and also configs for Open Bullet dedicated to m3u, the user Bahrija1979 I remember sharing these things; but you can find others shared by other forum users.

The original format for Open Bullet 1 is: .loli The original format of Silver Bullet is: .svb The original format of Open Bullet 2 is: .opk.

The flow of words :) in the status of O.B. it's normal, you also have to interpret those words... the configs are made up of various blocks, in status you see the flow of requests from the various blocks.
    Check out my posts on my page, sometimes I also post screenshots of how O.B. worked.

Best regards.
    Ok,thanks for the reply,i'll look for them.I still dont understand all the terms in the config file,and what to add to them.I have a few working m3u files that i'd like to scan
    the server for more.I'm gonna look for the porter for windows.I really want to learn,i'm simi retired and have plenty of time to do so...I have a feeling its gonna take a while,though..:) Thanks!!

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @bobbylo

What do you mean by: "terms in config file" if you have an m3u file and you opened it with "notepad" you will find something like this:
    Code:

Where #EXTM3U is the file header.

#EXTINF:-1 is the duration of the stream, in this case it is a live stream there is no specific duration so -1 is correct, I remind you that m3u files were born for music, so if you open a musical m3u you will find yourself a different value because a piece of music has a beginning and an end.

|AR| is short for the country.

AD SPORT PREMIUM 1 4K is the name of the channel.

Code:
    this is the string with URL/USER/PSW/stream number(channel)

This is the simplest example, more complex m3u's also have URLs that point to logos or even EPGs

Inside the m3u file you don't have to touch anything!

Greetings.

B Offline

bobbylo

Apr 5, 2023
    @bobbylo

What do you mean by: "terms in config file" if you have an m3u file and you opened it with "notepad" you will find something like this:
    Code:

Where #EXTM3U is the file header.

#EXTINF:-1 is the duration of the stream, in this case it is a live stream there is no specific duration so -1 is correct, I remind you that m3u files were born for music, so if you open a musical m3u you will find yourself a different value because a piece of music has a beginning and an end.

|AR| is short for the country.

AD SPORT PREMIUM 1 4K is the name of the channel.

Code:
    this is the string with URL/USER/PSW/stream number(channel)

This is the simplest example, more complex m3u's also have URLs that point to logos or even EPGs

Inside the m3u file you don't have to touch anything!

Greetings.
    No,i meant inside the openbullet config file.Where you put the server you want to attack.Should the url be like this? "
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    "
    Or "
    " Sorry for the questions,i'm like an infant to this stuff..

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @bobbylo

So let's talk about "Config"... ok, usually who does the config puts a dialog where you enter the URL, unless the config was created for a specific server/url. (I can't know this)

Universal configs have this dialog that pops up just before scanning; speaking in technical terms, a variable is created on the url so all urls will be fine.

In my config it is inserted like this: vodkom.net:25461 (domain and port only) it doesn't need http:// and not even the string "portal.php?type=stb&action..." (in my case for scanning MACs )

I should see how the config is made, I know that some coders for their config also need to insert http://

Greetings

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Sorry @maxxam I missed this post...

Corrected @Vio87's post I would add only two/three things: you can try to get up to 15 bots if you have a good internet connection (without Proxy) more bots I don't recommend it, you risk the windows blue screen; Unless you have a lot of RAM in this case try ramping up bots gradually.

With Proxies: here we should open a chapter dedicated to them!
    BOT and PROXY go "hand in hand".... if you have few proxies you don't have to exaggerate with bots; if you have many proxies you can afford to increase bots.

Check out some of my screeshoots, sometimes I also put Open Bullet in my posts... I usually work with 100/150 bots and 2500/4000 proxies - I even got to 200 bots but the computer was crying :) - all this on a single scan.

If you work in multiscan, for example you scan 3/4 URLs at the same time, you need to reduce bots for each scan.

VPN: if you scan with proxies you don't need it, if you scan without proxy you can also use it, even if I don't like it (sometimes packets are lost and it doesn't return MACs that surely exist in that server) if you have to use it use VPN with UDP connection.

Greetings

D Offline

daimler

Jun 6, 2023
    EU
    Maxxam, thank you for your results.
    I was trying many configs in OB 1 scanning the same portal as you did but without any results.
    Just got many "Retries" in "Hit window" but scanning itself did not start.
    And what about Wordlist? Do you have a large one? Mine is only 15k MACs but anyway I do not understand why the scanning did not start
    and Progress remained 0%.

Edit: I have found config which starts scanning immediately but found nothing. Maybe I need a better and bigger wordlist.

Last edited:
    PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Maxxam, thank you for your results.
    I was trying many configs in OB 1 scanning the same portal as you did but without any results.
    Just got many "Retries" in "Hit window" but scanning itself did not start.
    And what about Wordlist? Do you have a large one? Mine is only 15k MACs but anyway I do not understand why the scanning did not start
    and Progress remained 0%.

Edit: I have found config which starts scanning immediately but found nothing. Maybe I need a better and bigger wordlist.
    Ok let's assume that the "config" works try it with a working mac example one that found @maxxam put it in your MAC list, rescan and see if it finds it for you.

To speed up the scan you can make a list of MACs with the smallest one inside, for example 100 MACs.

Greetings

View previous replies…
    D Offline

daimler

Jun 6, 2023
    EU
    Ok let's assume that the "config" works try it with a working mac example one that found @maxxam put it in your MAC list, rescan and see if it finds it for you.

To speed up the scan you can make a list of MACs with the smallest one inside, for example 100 MACs.

Greetings
    Thank you for your advice. About a week ago I did exactly what you mentioned here but without any success. I have tried many configs but no one worked so I quit trying scanning with OB. Now I use only FastXMAC scanner as it doesn´t need any config. Maybe OB could find MACs even on servers which are not scannable by FastX but it is not so important for me.
    Anyway thank you very much.

D Offline

daimler

Jun 6, 2023
    EU
    Thank you for your advice. About a week ago I did exactly what you mentioned here but without any success. I have tried many configs but no one worked so I quit trying scanning with OB. Now I use only FastXMAC scanner as it doesn´t need any config. Maybe OB could find MACs even on servers which are not scannable by FastX but it is not so important for me.
    Anyway thank you very much.
    Few days ago I have found good OB configs which work. I am still testing their capabilies and comparing scan results. Some of them are very fast and OB can scan servers which are not scannable by FastXMAC scanner so now I work with both of them. ;)

E Offline

eherranzr

Aug 11, 2023
    Escalante, Cantabria, Spain
    Few days ago I have found good OB configs which work. I am still testing their capabilies and comparing scan results. Some of them are very fast and OB can scan servers which are not scannable by FastXMAC scanner so now I work with both of them. ;)
    Do you have that config? I am facing your same issue. Trying working MACs but no luck with my config...

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Do you have that config? I am facing your same issue. Trying working MACs but no luck with my config...
    Search the site for something you will find for sure... a lot of "configs" have gone through both for O.B.1 and for O.B.2

Greetings

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @maxxam , Bravo!
    good ... with more than 1000 proxies you can increase the bots even to 100.
    The CPMs are a bit low maybe it depends on the config... I see that in the status you see 12 requests (REQ12)... maybe that's why.

Greetings

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @maxxam - uhmm...
    Maybe the config is broken, try another server if it does it on another server then something is broken.
    However, the servers do not always return the value; if there is no value example the config returns the variable, which is the name inside the arrows example : <PASS> - Greetings

K Offline

kapci

Sep 6, 2022
    turkey
    @PicKim @maxxam I need Configuration for OpenBullet 1. Can you help me scan Mac and M3U?

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @PicKim @maxxam I need Configuration for OpenBullet 1. Can you help me scan Mac and M3U?
    Search the forum for something there is for both O.B. 1 and for O.B.2.
    The one for MAC and the one for m3u are two different configs.

Take up the previous posts and re-read everything to get an idea of how to start, if you have a specific question, ask.

K Offline

kapci

Sep 6, 2022
    turkey
    Search the forum for something there is for both O.B. 1 and for O.B.2.
    The one for MAC and the one for m3u are two different configs.

Take up the previous posts and re-read everything to get an idea of how to start, if you have a specific question, ask.
    I want to scan this address, but somehow the scan does not start. I searched the form but couldn't find any other config file :kafası karışmış:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,299Threads
    63,974Messages
    62,829Members
    kwqkwqLatest member