Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Tutorial openbullet beginner

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Have you used that config before? if it's the first time you use it obviously the config doesn't work well.
    I see it's a custom version of Silver Bullet... try the original one, I doubt "Black-Eagle" used that version to do the config...
    Also, see if inside the Environment.ini file there is [WLTYPE] for MACs.
    Last thing you can do is go to Debugger and try from there to see the error it gives you.

Greetings.

O Offline

oaklerine

Jan 31, 2023
    istanbul
    Have you used that config before? if it's the first time you use it obviously the config doesn't work well.
    I see it's a custom version of Silver Bullet... try the original one, I doubt "Black-Eagle" used that version to do the config...
    Also, see if inside the Environment.ini file there is [WLTYPE] for MACs.
    Last thing you can do is go to Debugger and try from there to see the error it gives you.

Greetings.
    its my first time to use this config. and yes, im a newbie. im trying to figure out how this openbullet and silverbullet are working. it's complicated to be honest.

and yeah theres WLTYPE for MAC's in setting file. im sharing screenshot with you

seems like my configs are not working. can you help me with that ?
    Ekran görüntüsü 2023-02-20 233201111.png

View previous replies…
    braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Do as I told you, go debugger put a valid MAC in Data, to the right of Data choose MAC.
    In the tabs below select Log.
    Now press Start... at the bottom send me the error (if there is an error).
    One thing.... you can't see it from the screen, have you enabled the proxies?
    alright, will do , I didn't enable Proxies cause I didn't find any valid, from whatever source I got proxies, when I add them in Openbullet and add them for check they show not working.

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    alright, will do , I didn't enable Proxies cause I didn't find any valid, from whatever source I got proxies, when I add them in Openbullet and add them for check they show not working.
    Ok leave the proxies for last, focus on the "config" find one that works and test on various servers - Greetings

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Ok leave the proxies for last, focus on the "config" find one that works and test on various servers - Greetings
    This is what it gave me on debugger >>>>>
    <--- Executing Block KEY CHECK --->
    Found 'OR' Key {"js":{"id":0,"name" [...] Contains advert":null,"status":1
    WARNING: The test input data did not respect the validity regex for the selected wordlist type!
    ===== DEBUGGER ENDED AFTER 1.187 SECOND(S) WITH STATUS: FAIL =====

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    This is what it gave me on debugger >>>>>
    <--- Executing Block KEY CHECK --->
    Found 'OR' Key {"js":{"id":0,"name" [...] Contains advert":null,"status":1
    WARNING: The test input data did not respect the validity regex for the selected wordlist type!
    ===== DEBUGGER ENDED AFTER 1.187 SECOND(S) WITH STATUS: FAIL =====
    You have to put MAC or MACs

Debugger.png

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Are you sure you have the right "config" to scan MAC? from the screenshot you would not think ... open the file.loli of the config and send me the first 70 lines of code, even in private if you want.
    according to my noob knowledge it's with allowedlists MAC and when I put it to work in Runner sounded like working , the name of the config is also for MAC (even that's not too important) but is not catching hits.

D Offline

daimler

Jun 6, 2023
    EU
    Maxxam, thank you for your results.
    I was trying many configs in OB 1 scanning the same portal as you did but without any results.
    Just got many "Retries" in "Hit window" but scanning itself did not start.
    And what about Wordlist? Do you have a large one? Mine is only 15k MACs but anyway I do not understand why the scanning did not start
    and Progress remained 0%.

Edit: I have found config which starts scanning immediately but found nothing. Maybe I need a better and bigger wordlist.

Last edited:
    PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Maxxam, thank you for your results.
    I was trying many configs in OB 1 scanning the same portal as you did but without any results.
    Just got many "Retries" in "Hit window" but scanning itself did not start.
    And what about Wordlist? Do you have a large one? Mine is only 15k MACs but anyway I do not understand why the scanning did not start
    and Progress remained 0%.

Edit: I have found config which starts scanning immediately but found nothing. Maybe I need a better and bigger wordlist.
    Ok let's assume that the "config" works try it with a working mac example one that found @maxxam put it in your MAC list, rescan and see if it finds it for you.

To speed up the scan you can make a list of MACs with the smallest one inside, for example 100 MACs.

Greetings

View previous replies…
    E Offline

eherranzr

Aug 11, 2023
    Escalante, Cantabria, Spain
    Few days ago I have found good OB configs which work. I am still testing their capabilies and comparing scan results. Some of them are very fast and OB can scan servers which are not scannable by FastXMAC scanner so now I work with both of them. ;)
    Do you have that config? I am facing your same issue. Trying working MACs but no luck with my config...

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Do you have that config? I am facing your same issue. Trying working MACs but no luck with my config...
    Search the site for something you will find for sure... a lot of "configs" have gone through both for O.B.1 and for O.B.2

Greetings

Tutorial openbullet beginner
    PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @kapci For addresses (URL) ending with "stalker_portal/c/" you need special "config", at least I have made two: one for MAC portals and the other for "pure" stalker_portal.

Let's assume that the config is right, why it doesn't start there could be many things wrong.

So I can't help you, I have little information.

Anyway... if you're interested I had already posted that address with a working mac and up to 500 connections.

Greetings.

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    I have Silverbullet 1.4 pro, I did follow the advices I saw here , of course got some configs and combos , nut I have some problems if someone can help me out
    1- I tried different proxies from different fresh sources and all 100% when I add them in Silverbullet and send them to check, they show not working (Socks5 , socks4 and http) consequrntly I think either I'm making some kind of mistakes in the process or they are really nonfunctional. Finally I decided to go on without proxies.
    2- How to know if a particular config can be used for Mac scan? are very much configs I have, few of them are having in their name (Iptv - Mac )
    3- I tried to scan even the panels I had hits for them myself using python or Manzera and I didn't have a single hit in silverbullet :), that made me think I'm using wrong configs , till I downloaded the config shared in forums by @PicKim and also had no hits.

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @braveheart2728 - You downloaded from my resources a config that doesn't scan MACs but MAIL and PSW.

This is a config to capture accounts for a Turkish TV package: "EXXEN" has nothing to do with scanning MACs.
    If you notice, in the screenshoots in the O.B box under "Data" there are e-mails and passwords.

Now... To see if a config is suitable for MAC scanning, (if it's not written in the config name) you have to open it with Notepad and look at the "AllowedWordlist1" entry: if it says MAC or MACs next to it then it's ok.

In my config I put both possibilities, see screenshot at the bottom.
    There are other ways too but you should know at least some coding to see what the config does.

Ok not to use proxies for the moment, when everything works you can insert and use them.

Let us know, regards.

My-Config-Notepad.png

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    @braveheart2728 - You downloaded from my resources a config that doesn't scan MACs but MAIL and PSW.

This is a config to capture accounts for a Turkish TV package: "EXXEN" has nothing to do with scanning MACs.
    If you notice, in the screenshoots in the O.B box under "Data" there are e-mails and passwords.

Now... To see if a config is suitable for MAC scanning, (if it's not written in the config name) you have to open it with Notepad and look at the "AllowedWordlist1" entry: if it says MAC or MACs next to it then it's ok.

In my config I put both possibilities, see screenshot at the bottom.
    There are other ways too but you should know at least some coding to see what the config does.

Ok not to use proxies for the moment, when everything works you can insert and use them.

Let us know, regards.

View attachment 29290
    Thank you so much for the reply and explanation , Just to highlight that I didn't mean to blame you that the Config I used from you didn't get any result, I meant that it got me more frustrated Cause I trust it and made me know that there's something wrong, here it's you said is not for MAC scan :) while actually my main interest in IPTV codes is MAC.
    So, I'm guessing the mistake I'm doing so far is related to getting the correct config for what I need to do.
    Will try again and will see what other mistakes I could have done or will go fine.

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    Thank you so much for the reply and explanation , Just to highlight that I didn't mean to blame you that the Config I used from you didn't get any result, I meant that it got me more frustrated Cause I trust it and made me know that there's something wrong, here it's you said is not for MAC scan :) while actually my main interest in IPTV codes is MAC.
    So, I'm guessing the mistake I'm doing so far is related to getting the correct config for what I need to do.
    Will try again and will see what other mistakes I could have done or will go fine.
    Try searching the forum for a config that scans MACs, maybe you'll find something more for O.B. 1 Greetings

PicKim Online

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    @axapay1 - Do the MACs in the box under Data "run"? For first time users DO NOT use proxies; without proxy when you find MACs you will know that the config works, otherwise you don't know who to blame for the error; config or proxies.

Find a URL that works without a VPN or proxy for Windows (try it in your browser bar and hit enter) example this:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    (blank page) if look at the label it says "stalker_portal".

I give you a MAC for the URL above you will have to put it in your MACs, make a combo file with few MACs (about 100) you will put it there in the middle
    00:1A:79:A5:B7:21

500,000 MAC as you have is too much to test, you will use these combos when everything works out.

Remember to look inside the Environment.ini file if you have the correct [WLTYPE] (see previous posts).

Check the .NET if it's up to date

Let us know ;-)

Greetings

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    @axapay1 - Do the MACs in the box under Data "run"? For first time users DO NOT use proxies; without proxy when you find MACs you will know that the config works, otherwise you don't know who to blame for the error; config or proxies.

Find a URL that works without a VPN or proxy for Windows (try it in your browser bar and hit enter) example this:
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    (blank page) if look at the label it says "stalker_portal".

I give you a MAC for the URL above you will have to put it in your MACs, make a combo file with few MACs (about 100) you will put it there in the middle
    00:1A:79:A5:B7:21

500,000 MAC as you have is too much to test, you will use these combos when everything works out.

Remember to look inside the Environment.ini file if you have the correct [WLTYPE] (see previous posts).

Check the .NET if it's up to date

Let us know ;-)

Greetings
    That's a brilliant idea with few macs to test the config (y)(y)
    Thank you

A Offline

axapay1

i downloaded some configs for OB2 . Its an opk file . May i know how do i open it and how do i edit the file to scan for mac or m3u ?

A Offline

axapay1

i downloaded some configs for OB2 . Its an opk file . May i know how do i open it and how do i edit the file to scan for mac or m3u ?
    Some one please help answer this please.

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Seems I'll drop it with Openbullet, I tried everything and couldn't get it to work.
    Last thing I did is using Openbullet 1 and tried a test list (which contains working Macs as Pickim suggested)
    The thing is, the config works (Macs are changing and CPM is increasing and I used without proxies) also I made sure the environment file has the MACs lines
    Yet no hits while the list includes working MACs, IDK what's wrong.
    Capture.png

Capture6d340f22811b879e.png

D Offline

daimler

Jun 6, 2023
    EU
    Seems I'll drop it with Openbullet, I tried everything and couldn't get it to work.
    Last thing I did is using Openbullet 1 and tried a test list (which contains working Macs as Pickim suggested)
    The thing is, the config works (Macs are changing and CPM is increasing and I used without proxies) also I made sure the environment file has the MACs lines
    Yet no hits while the list includes working MACs, IDK what's wrong.
    Capture.png

Capture6d340f22811b879e.png
    It seems like config problem.
    Try my Environment.ini and try to use another MAC scanning config.
    It must work. Do not give up. ;)

[WLTYPE]
    Name=MAC
    Regex=^([0-9A-Fa-f]{2}[:-]){5}([0-9A-Fa-f]{2})$
    Verify=True
    Separator=,
    Slices=MAC

[WLTYPE]
    Name=MACs
    Regex=^([0-9A-Fa-f]{2}[:-]){5}([0-9A-Fa-f]{2})$
    Verify=True
    Separator=,
    Slices=MAC

[WLTYPE]
    Name=UserPass
    Regex=^.*:.*$
    Verify=True
    Separator=:
    Slices=USER,PASS

[WLTYPE]
    Name=EmailPass
    Regex=^[^@]+@[^\.]+\..+$
    Verify=True
    Separator=:
    Slices=USER,PASS

[WLTYPE]
    Name=ChNames
    Regex=^.*$
    Verify=True
    Separator=$
    Slices=CHNAME

[WLTYPE]
    Name=URLs
    Regex=^(http:\/\/www\.|https:\/\/www\.|http:\/\/|https:\/\/)?[a-z0-9]+([\-\.]{1}[a-z0-9]+)*\.[a-z]{2,5}:)[0-9]{1,5})?(\/.*)?$
    Verify=True
    Separator=:
    Slices=URL

[CUSTOMKC]
    Name=CUSTOM
    Color=OrangeRed

[EXPFORMAT]
    Format=<CAPTURE>

[EXPFORMAT]
    Format=<DATA>:<PROXY>:<CAPTURE>

[EXPFORMAT]
    Format=<ARL>

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,274Threads
    63,828Messages
    62,762Members
    SzczuriLatest member