Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Openbullet M2 BrowninG 1.0.8

Download Openbullet M2 BrowninG 1.0.8
    braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Capture.png

Relate Threads
    B Offline

bili

Apr 21, 2023
    Popovo, Targovishte,Bulgaria
    Hello! I downloaded Openbullet M2 BrowninG 1.0.8. I loaded with config and proxy. I ran it and it gave me this--ll motore Principate ha riscontrato un errore :Zero proxies disponibili!Where is the error and how to fix it?

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Hello! I downloaded Openbullet M2 BrowninG 1.0.8. I loaded with config and proxy. I ran it and it gave me this--ll motore Principate ha riscontrato un errore :Zero proxies disponibili!Where is the error and how to fix it?
    It means you didn't add proxies or you added in a group x let's say but when you run the scan you assigned proxies from group y for example.

So, just make sure you added proxies correct and choose them correct in the scan you are running.

anyway I think you assigned the config and wordlist only :), so if you have no proxies, turn proxies off and scan.

B Offline

bili

Apr 21, 2023
    Popovo, Targovishte,Bulgaria
    It means you didn't add proxies or you added in a group x let's say but when you run the scan you assigned proxies from group y for example.

So, just make sure you added proxies correct and choose them correct in the scan you are running.

anyway I think you assigned the config and wordlist only :), so if you have no proxies, turn proxies off and scan.
    Thanks for your attention and help! Everything is fine. From where can I add a mac scan config with Openbullet M2 BrowninG 1.0.8?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,417Threads
    64,589Messages
    63,158Members
    sagarjayLatest member