• You MUST read the Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Myiptvforum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Myiptvforum to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Myiptvforum
Tips
Tips
Resource icon

Download OverHauLXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready 5.99R

RyuleDreg

Local time
7:33 PM
Threads
Reaction score
RyuleDreg submitted a new resource:

LXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready - LXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready

Hey guys soni got downloaded the other version of this that was posted here and sold for credits Complete Garbage. Don't waste your credits. I tried to fix it and I did it is English and I fixed some other stuff I uploaded it here as well. It was still garbage I wasn't happy with it. So I spent 2 days fixing it and here is the result. I hope everyone enjoys it. Let me know if you find a glitch. Thanks

DNS is hidden in setting menu now.
Play store won't try to update it now.
Icons fixed...
Removed Intro mp4

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.