New posts New resources New threads Most answered Most reaction Most viewed threads

Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download OverHauLXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready 5.99R

Download OverHauLXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    RyuleDreg submitted a new resource:

LXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready - LXTREAM IPTV Player v1.2.6 Hardcoded English DNS Hidden Update Versioning Fixed Rebrand Ready

Hey guys soni got downloaded the other version of this that was posted here and sold for credits Complete Garbage. Don't waste your credits. I tried to fix it and I did it is English and I fixed some other stuff I uploaded it here as well. It was still garbage I wasn't happy with it. So I spent 2 days fixing it and here is the result. I hope everyone enjoys it. Let me know if you find a glitch. Thanks

DNS is hidden in setting menu now.
    Play store won't try to update it now.
    Icons fixed...
    Removed Intro mp4

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
    Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,302Threads
    63,998Messages
    62,841Members
    ghita43Latest member