Guest viewing is limited
    • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!

Download PANEL OFFICE NOW 3.0

Currently reading:
Download PANEL OFFICE NOW 3.0

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
9:14 PM
Threads
Reaction score
Offer the best content to your customers. Office Now Dashboard. Useful information: Installation performed on hundreds, Linux VPS and Hosting. Compatible with xtream ui. Some features: Panel generates automatic test. Integrated payment gateways. (Not automatic).

To install the panel use a hosting create 3 databases, the SQL files are in the backup folder, then just extract the zip in the domain folder

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

juniorjoseplay

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Attention do not download this panel steals your channel sources, adm ask to analyze the files of this user!

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Attention do not download this panel steals your channel sources, adm ask to analyze the files of this user!
juniorjoseplayfirst you must be those guys who don't know programming, second I want you to prove where this script steals some data from the server, you probably don't know how to install anything.

CavaloBranco

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Hello
I downloaded this office 3.0 panel but it contains viruses and a script that captures the user and password of msql from serve xtream, this panel this code sends to an ip inside the panel files.

I installed this panel and then suffered an attack on my serves my luck and that had a daily backup I restored and changed the password of everything even the resellers I thought it was a dirty trick.

without account that I had to change all the passwords
from the channel source.
the luck of vods and series is stored on my server 120 teras of space

think about the work you gave

I don't recommend download

juniorjoseplay

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Hello
I downloaded this office 3.0 panel but it contains viruses and a script that captures the user and password of msql from serve xtream, this panel this code sends to an ip inside the panel files.

I installed this panel and then suffered an attack on my serves my luck and that had a daily backup I restored and changed the password of everything even the resellers I thought it was a dirty trick.

from the channel source.

CavaloBrancoYou want this panel virus free!

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Hello

from the channel source.

CavaloBrancoyou probably don't want to see anyone with victory, apparently it couldn't install and it's saying it doesn't work. friend prove to me where to steal the data???

View previous replies…

juniorjoseplay

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
you probably don't want to see anyone with victory, apparently it couldn't install and it's saying it doesn't work. friend prove to me where to steal the data???
jhohnnyjhpSee my reputation here at the house, and another one a member of the group was attacked after installing this crap there, man I have a lot of script, installation I teach!

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
See my reputation here at the house, and another one a member of the group was attacked after installing this crap there, man I have a lot of script, installation I teach!
juniorjoseplayfirst you're getting like sucking... second if you have a lot of scripts you don't need mine, and another i know you like you think you know everything but you don't know anything, vacilão is just like that

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
See my reputation here at the house, and another one a member of the group was attacked after installing this crap there, man I have a lot of script, installation I teach!
juniorjoseplaysomething else don't come and attack me, because many people who have servers use this script normally, you can't install it yourself and come here to mock, bro, take care of your life and stay in peace

OP
jhohnnyjhp

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Prove where there are viruses? The panel is completely clean, there is no virus

asad1988

Local time
5:14 AM
Threads
Reaction score
will test the script on my Virtual server and get back here

OP
jhohnnyjhp

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I'm going to make several video tutorials and make Scripts and apk available for everyone, because there are people here who are jealous and greedy who don't want the good, I'm going to help everyone to set up their IPTV server

CavaloBranco

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I'm going to make several video tutorials and make Scripts and apk available for everyone, because there are people here who are jealous and greedy who don't want the good, I'm going to help everyone to set up their IPTV server
jhohnnyjhpman after I installed this panel I've been suffering several attacks on my server bro. explain this to me. and another one is not pulling users or customer data, only movies and series channels come and explain to me. now imagine the headache after that panel only taking a direct attack.

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
man after I installed this panel I've been suffering several attacks on my server bro. explain this to me. and another one is not pulling users or customer data, only movies and series channels come and explain to me. now imagine the headache after that panel only taking a direct attack.
CavaloBrancofirst. I have nothing to do with attacks on your server, each one has its consequences, and another one you just said yourself that you couldn't install it, how could you be crying here, don't cry here, don't worry, the tutorials will come out for you you crybaby, you don't deserve my help, so just get out of here, alligator

CavaloBranco

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
first. I have nothing to do with attacks on your server, each one has its consequences, and another one you just said yourself that you couldn't install it, how could you be crying here, don't cry here, don't worry, the tutorials will come out for you you crybaby, you don't deserve my help, so just get out of here, alligator
jhohnnyjhpbrother seeks to put some things that do not harm others who put something for the crowd to like and comment on your status and recommend you post something so you don't harm others just like I was...

my headache started after i installed this panel.

review things before posting buy a vps and test it....

CavaloBranco

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I post my stuff for people here on the forum and it's a functional thing that doesn't harm anyone... I only have two posts but these two don't have viruses and don't harm the others and it works for everyone...

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I post my stuff for people here on the forum and it's a functional thing that doesn't harm anyone... I only have two posts but these two don't have viruses and don't harm the others and it works for everyone...
CavaloBrancomano vai dormir, meu script não tem vírusbro go to sleep, my script doesn't have any virus, learn to install before saying anything

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
CavaloBrancoBro, go to sleep... My script is functional, learn to install it before saying things here, and there's no virus, everything for you is a virus, sleep and you earn more

jhohnnyjhp

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
you changed the download link so it's easy to say that you didn't post a file with viruses.
CavaloBrancoIan first of all Ian admin tested just looking at the conversations everything is ok with the panel, another thing is my posts are reacting to the people and I will prove to everyone that at least I am worthy and of character.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.