Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download PANEL OFFICE NOW 3.0

Download PANEL OFFICE NOW 3.0
    upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    Offer the best content to your customers. Office Now Dashboard. Useful information: Installation performed on hundreds, Linux VPS and Hosting. Compatible with xtream ui. Some features: Panel generates automatic test. Integrated payment gateways. (Not automatic).

To install the panel use a hosting create 3 databases, the SQL files are in the backup folder, then just extract the zip in the domain folder

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
    Relate Threads
    juniorjoseplay Offline

juniorjoseplay

Aug 27, 2020
    Brasil
    Hello
    I downloaded this office 3.0 panel but it contains viruses and a script that captures the user and password of msql from serve xtream, this panel this code sends to an ip inside the panel files.

I installed this panel and then suffered an attack on my serves my luck and that had a daily backup I restored and changed the password of everything even the resellers I thought it was a dirty trick.

without account that I had to change all the passwords
    from the channel source.
    the luck of vods and series is stored on my server 120 teras of space

think about the work you gave

I don't recommend download
    You want this panel virus free!

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    Hello
    I downloaded this office 3.0 panel but it contains viruses and a script that captures the user and password of msql from serve xtream, this panel this code sends to an ip inside the panel files.

I installed this panel and then suffered an attack on my serves my luck and that had a daily backup I restored and changed the password of everything even the resellers I thought it was a dirty trick.

without account that I had to change all the passwords
    from the channel source.
    the luck of vods and series is stored on my server 120 teras of space

think about the work you gave

I don't recommend download
    you probably don't want to see anyone with victory, apparently it couldn't install and it's saying it doesn't work. friend prove to me where to steal the data???

juniorjoseplay Offline

juniorjoseplay

Aug 27, 2020
    Brasil
    you probably don't want to see anyone with victory, apparently it couldn't install and it's saying it doesn't work. friend prove to me where to steal the data???
    See my reputation here at the house, and another one a member of the group was attacked after installing this crap there, man I have a lot of script, installation I teach!

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    See my reputation here at the house, and another one a member of the group was attacked after installing this crap there, man I have a lot of script, installation I teach!
    first you're getting like sucking... second if you have a lot of scripts you don't need mine, and another i know you like you think you know everything but you don't know anything, vacilão is just like that

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    something else don't come and attack me, because many people who have servers use this script normally, you can't install it yourself and come here to mock, bro, take care of your life and stay in peace

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    I'm going to make several video tutorials and make Scripts and apk available for everyone, because there are people here who are jealous and greedy who don't want the good, I'm going to help everyone to set up their IPTV server

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    man after I installed this panel I've been suffering several attacks on my server bro. explain this to me. and another one is not pulling users or customer data, only movies and series channels come and explain to me. now imagine the headache after that panel only taking a direct attack.
    first. I have nothing to do with attacks on your server, each one has its consequences, and another one you just said yourself that you couldn't install it, how could you be crying here, don't cry here, don't worry, the tutorials will come out for you you crybaby, you don't deserve my help, so just get out of here, alligator

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    I post my stuff for people here on the forum and it's a functional thing that doesn't harm anyone... I only have two posts but these two don't have viruses and don't harm the others and it works for everyone...
    mano vai dormir, meu script não tem vírusbro go to sleep, my script doesn't have any virus, learn to install before saying anything

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    I post my stuff for people here on the forum and it's a functional thing that doesn't harm anyone... I only have two posts but these two don't have viruses and don't harm the others and it works for everyone...
    Bro, go to sleep... My script is functional, learn to install it before saying things here, and there's no virus, everything for you is a virus, sleep and you earn more

evox Offline

evox

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Nov 5, 2021
    portugal
    if more than one guy tested and suffered attacks on their servers, it's like that this soft is infected with backdoors to steal the content from the guys who install

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Guys if you have a prove for what you say Please provide it to us so we can investigate i did install on a vps but didn't find anything with it So Show prove before you accuse others for providing a virus to you you should at least say thank you to the person that provided the Script for us all

upcinetv Offline

upcinetv

Apr 22, 2021
    Brasil
    if more than one guy tested and suffered attacks on their servers, it's like that this soft is infected with backdoors to steal the content from the guys who install
    there is no virus, I am a programmer and I have an IPTV server I do maintenance for several servers, and I also use this panel for some of my resellers, I have more than 2000 thousand online, I have never suffered any attack, now denounce DMCA yes it's something else and everyone knows that this happens the company cuts the dedicated ones and it's already lost everything, I'm not here to do evil to anyone, if the comrades came with I would help, the problem is not an attack, it's that they couldn't install it and it says it has a virus and blablabla

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,034Threads
    63,126Messages
    62,356Members
    dent0nLatest member