Guest viewing is limited
    • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
Resource icon

Carlos9

Local time
10:23 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Painel + apk xciptv V4.0.4. (588)

Panel with everything working ... just don't change the theme ..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

3.jpg

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Theme change doesn't load and panel isn't right its just loading even loading symbol in his screen shots.
azmedia1012in the first place dont mind asking how did you try this Panel and Apk when 1 you dont have 600 likes to even see the link and 2 you never paid for this panel do you mind telling me and all other members that you are telling them fake info about something you dont even know what it is

azmedia1012

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
in the first place dont mind asking how did you try this Panel and Apk when 1 you dont have 600 likes to even see the link and 2 you never paid for this panel do you mind telling me and all other members that you are telling them fake info about something you dont even know what it is
ianI got it sent by a friend who's VIP. But yes it has a constant loading symbol top right evertime. I've attached same panel that I didn't get from here with no loading symbol . You can install and have a look for yourself and tell me there isn't a loading symbol.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I got it sent by a friend who's VIP. But yes it has a constant loading symbol top right evertime. I've attached same panel that I didn't get from here with no loading symbol . You can install and have a look for yourself and tell me there isn't a loading symbol.

azmedia1012here is the panel Carlos9 has posted
1.jpg

2.jpg

i dont see any problems with the panel and can you tel me who's your VIP friend to :)

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
Threads
Reaction score

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
ok just tested the panel + Apk all seem to work fine for me here are the Screen shots
3.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg

Here is the panel

1.jpg
2.jpg

lory74

Local time
11:23 AM
Threads
Reaction score
ok just tested the panel + Apk all seem to work fine for me here are the Screen shots
ianHello
I transferred the files to the folder created then when I go to see if the panel works I get the index.php of the panel that I put.
my domain is working so I don't understand where I'm wrong
to access the http: // my domain / panel
It comes out

<? php
session_start ();

if (isset ($ _ SESSION ['loggedin']) == TRUE)
{
header ("location:". "user_update.php");
}

$ db = new SQLite3 ('./ api / .db.db');
$ db-> exec ("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS users (id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY, username TEXT, password TEXT)");

lory74

Local time
11:23 AM
Threads
Reaction score
good evening
I transferred the files to the folder created then when I go to see if the panel works I get the index.php of the panel that I put.
my domain is working so I don't understand where I'm wrong.
to access the http: // my domain / panel
It comes out

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.