Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Perfectplayer 1.5 php based or api based

Download Perfectplayer 1.5 php based or api based
    A Offline

agon

Apr 4, 2020
    Here i present to you a unbranded version of perfect player 1.5 fully unlocked ready to go with just a username and password combo
    APK editor or similar is needed-
    Hosting storage for the php file- (plenty of free alternatives if you look around)
    i've put the likes to 50 to prevent a lot of freeloaders the download is on mediafire as a .zip
    you must do a "smali" full edit on apk editor you can either search for ".php" or...
    smali/com/mel/pp/InfaValidateLonginTask.smali line 744 (note if you have panel access it just goes in the same place e.g
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mzav420 Offline

Mzav420

Aug 18, 2020
    Canada
    Here i present to you a unbranded version of perfect player 1.5 fully unlocked ready to go with just a username and password combo
    APK editor or similar is needed-
    Hosting storage for the php file- (plenty of free alternatives if you look around)
    i've put the likes to 50 to prevent a lot of freeloaders the download is on mediafire as a .zip
    you must do a "smali" full edit on apk editor you can either search for ".php" or...
    smali/com/mel/pp/InfaValidateLonginTask.smali line 744 (note if you have panel access it just goes in the same place e.g
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No quote
    How would you do xc without panel? API instead of PHP what do I change?
    Thanks

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I got it for some reason it didn't like Chrome i had to use brave. Must have been a popup blocker of something stopping it hut I also got that 404 error showed above.

U Offline

usanyken2021

Dec 10, 2021
    US
    Very nice, thanks, do you have the new version 1.6 with username and password?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,370Threads
    64,102Messages
    62,919Members
    AkilaLatest member