Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Rebranded xciptv + control panel with messaging system

Rebranded xciptv + control panel with messaging system
    P Offline

pob1111

May 26, 2020
    united kingdom
    ADMIN PLEASE DELETE IF THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.

So after alot of research and alot of hard work ive put together a new buiness that offers a rebranded XCIPTV App and a control panel that allows the user to send messages directly to the XCIPTV app as well as global announcments.
    You can also force updates and control every aspect in real time from the control panel.

If anyone is interested please like this post and send me a message

Now available!!!

Each person can now have there very own custom app that hides there portal url which makes it safer for you but easier for your customers.

You can also have your very own panel on my website which allows you to send private messages directly to a person's app which is great to tell them they are about to expire or offer them discounts etc.
    Perfect if you have lost touch with them
    Also send your own global messages to all your customers.

This message appears on every one of your customers screens and says what ever you want it to say..

Hosting is included for your app and panel

Attachments

• photo_2020-06-02_00-41-22.jpg
      photo_2020-06-02_00-41-22.jpg
      228.8 KB · Views: 1,913
    • photo_2020-06-02_00-45-42.jpg
      photo_2020-06-02_00-45-42.jpg
      285.9 KB · Views: 372
    Relate Threads
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    pob1111 no need to delete the post is ok as you have posted on the XCIPTV App think about sharing with others everything is free in here so other can be happy with what they find sharing is caring so share it with us all dont be greedy is something that @FireTvGuru has created be a good member share it as resorce so you can make points soon the points will be converted to real money working on the new option

P Offline

plexa

May 11, 2020
    You can do this with the ApiIPTV.php and some creativiy on PHP and MySQL

for example to send a message to all users just replace "No Messages" with "Message desired"

if you want to send message to certain user you have to be more creative, for example in the line 4 you can add this:

ApiIPTV.php can be found here:

And rebranded XCIPTV is everywhere!!

SpaceXS Offline

SpaceXS

May 25, 2020
    Italy
    You can do this with the ApiIPTV.php and some creativiy on PHP and MySQL

for example to send a message to all users just replace "No Messages" with "Message desired"

if you want to send message to certain user you have to be more creative, for example in the line 4 you can add this:

ApiIPTV.php can be found here:

And rebranded XCIPTV is everywhere!!
    Have you found any way to change theme via panel?

Anyway I have created a system that allow only a certain number of simultaneous connection for one reseller.
    Maybe when I can I share with all of you the codes

P Offline

plexa

May 11, 2020
    @SpaceXS not yet, the apk only request 4 items, nothing related with theme or any other option, all must be on the apk and then compile.

SpaceXS Offline

SpaceXS

May 25, 2020
    Italy
    i had seen the request that apk made to the panel but seems that someone have a version that can request also theme settings on the website, i guess is some kind of setting on APIIPTV.php, the apk request the whole file and we don't know if there is some kind of code to unlock this function

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,365Threads
    64,179Messages
    62,964Members
    nachonachoLatest member