Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Red-Smart-v3-panel-and-Redsmartv3.apk-and-installation-information redv3

W Offline

wallacelima922

Aug 17, 2022
    Brazil
    fiz tudo certinho e sempre dá login inválido no aplicativo.

I did everything right and it always gives invalid login in the application.

Edit
    working perfectly, need to use a hosting with ssl

Last edited:
    T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    This is smarters v3.0.8, and seems to work fine.

Just some tips based on my experience:
    Had to use https or I couldn't login on panel.
    Had to rename panel folder to /redsmartv3/ or the app wouldn't login...
    Hello ive renamed the panel to the same name as you and its still giving me invalid login ? Im also using https on the panel, im wondering if its the ssl cert it doesnt like, tried on my other server different ssl and its the same invalid details when trying to login. Strange as all my other panel based apps are fine. But the panel works fine on my servers im presuming its the app ?

Last edited:
    Z Offline

zepobinhox

Jul 24, 2021
    Spain
    Hello ive renamed the panel to the same name as you and its still giving me invalid login ? Im also using https on the panel, im wondering if its the ssl cert it doesnt like, tried on my other server different ssl and its the same invalid details when trying to login. Strange as all my other panel based apps are fine. But the panel works fine on my servers im presuming its the app ?
    You can't login on the app, right?
    If it's the app then start by rechecking your changes, maybe you changed the panel folder name but not the link on the app? Both have to be exactly the same. Original panel name with capital R wouldn't work for me.
    Re-check by following the link you're putting on the app on browser and you'll see if the link is working if yes and you're sure the app has that same exact link then the issue can be the DNS you added on panel, like a typo or adding/removing / on after the dns port ( :81/).

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    You can't login on the app, right?
    If it's the app then start by rechecking your changes, maybe you changed the panel folder name but not the link on the app? Both have to be exactly the same. Original panel name with capital R wouldn't work for me.
    Re-check by following the link you're putting on the app on browser and you'll see if the link is working if yes and you're sure the app has that same exact link then the issue can be the DNS you added on panel, like a typo or adding/removing / on after the dns port ( :81/).
    no typing errors anywhere as i said the panel works fine so ive no idea what it can be not too worry thanks for the reply.

triplox Offline

triplox

Dec 9, 2022
    Brasil
    Panel came in perfect, I configured everything, but when opening the apk file, it does not recognize the dns placed on the website

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,294Threads
    63,946Messages
    62,819Members
    satankingLatest member