• You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!

Download Red-Smart-v3-panel-and-Redsmartv3.apk-and-installation-information redv3

Currently reading:
Download Red-Smart-v3-panel-and-Redsmartv3.apk-and-installation-information redv3

zepobinhox

Local time
11:10 AM
Threads
Reaction score
This is smarters v3.0.8, and seems to work fine.

Just some tips based on my experience:
Had to use https or I couldn't login on panel.
Had to rename panel folder to /redsmartv3/ or the app wouldn't login...

doostream

Local time
5:10 PM
Threads
Reaction score
Love to try this, thanks for sharing

techguy

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing maverick

wallacelima922

Local time
7:10 AM
Threads
Reaction score
fiz tudo certinho e sempre dá login inválido no aplicativo.

I did everything right and it always gives invalid login in the application.

Edit
working perfectly, need to use a hosting with ssl

Last edited:

techguy

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
This is smarters v3.0.8, and seems to work fine.

Just some tips based on my experience:
Had to use https or I couldn't login on panel.
Had to rename panel folder to /redsmartv3/ or the app wouldn't login...
Hello ive renamed the panel to the same name as you and its still giving me invalid login ? Im also using https on the panel, im wondering if its the ssl cert it doesnt like, tried on my other server different ssl and its the same invalid details when trying to login. Strange as all my other panel based apps are fine. But the panel works fine on my servers im presuming its the app ?

Last edited:

zepobinhox

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Hello ive renamed the panel to the same name as you and its still giving me invalid login ? Im also using https on the panel, im wondering if its the ssl cert it doesnt like, tried on my other server different ssl and its the same invalid details when trying to login. Strange as all my other panel based apps are fine. But the panel works fine on my servers im presuming its the app ?
You can't login on the app, right?
If it's the app then start by rechecking your changes, maybe you changed the panel folder name but not the link on the app? Both have to be exactly the same. Original panel name with capital R wouldn't work for me.
Re-check by following the link you're putting on the app on browser and you'll see if the link is working if yes and you're sure the app has that same exact link then the issue can be the DNS you added on panel, like a typo or adding/removing / on after the dns port ( :81/).

techguy

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
You can't login on the app, right?
If it's the app then start by rechecking your changes, maybe you changed the panel folder name but not the link on the app? Both have to be exactly the same. Original panel name with capital R wouldn't work for me.
Re-check by following the link you're putting on the app on browser and you'll see if the link is working if yes and you're sure the app has that same exact link then the issue can be the DNS you added on panel, like a typo or adding/removing / on after the dns port ( :81/).
no typing errors anywhere as i said the panel works fine so ive no idea what it can be not too worry thanks for the reply.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.