Guest viewing is limited
  • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!

If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket

Download Robin Hood TV Pro IPTV Stalker Player configured for a IPTV portal with MAC

Jack

Local time
5:06 AM
Threads
Reaction score
RobinhoodTvPro Stalker Player-1.21

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Keep in mind that this app is configured for a IPTV portal with MAC.
A great replacement for the STB player it works on the same principle.
This app is designed to be used by experienced users. To work correctly it must be configured first and if you’ve never configured IPTV boxes it may be difficult for you to configuring it. Keep in mind, that this app contains a lot of settings that has to be configured before it may be used by a user(read wiki first). If you do something wrong you may make the app unable to work.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download link

picoman

Local time
4:06 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Well in answer to my own question about how to get full screen mode for the video.
This APP is not Firestick friendly and a Mouse Toggle app needs to be installed as well. Then using the mouse cursor after clicking on the screen video the full screen icon appears at the bottom. Clicking on this gives the full screen.
Hope this helps other with the same problem!

picoman

Local time
4:06 AM
Threads
Reaction score
I agree, but when the "update" message occurs and subsequently fails then I cannot access the settings at all. I ended up removing the app altogether and now using others. I may go back to it if the problems I had are resolved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.