Your lucky day!

Today is your lucky day. we are giving 20% off on all our Vip Member. You could save up to £60 Apply Coupon code

allin20off
  Guest viewing is limited
  • You MUST read the Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Myiptvforum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Myiptvforum to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Myiptvforum

Download samsung SSIPTV TIZEN 2015~2019

Team

Local time
2:56 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Good morning all,

Archive to decompress at the root of a USB key in FAT32 format in order to install the SSIPTV application.
this app is free for life.

configurar-ss-iptv.jpg

ipaddres.PNG
22.png

.png

The Don

Local time
1:56 AM
Threads
Reaction score
hi there , please could you help me , sorry new to this , how do i load the files and app on to my stick , there is 2 files in the download file

ian

Administrator
Staff member
The Boss
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
hi there , please could you help me , sorry new to this , how do i load the files and app on to my stick , there is 2 files in the download file
The DonThis is not for firestick is only to be installed on TV direct

The Don

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
cheers for the reply , so I load the file on my usb stick , plug into the tv , then what mate , sorry for this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.