Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Scammers

Scammers
    AnonymousApks Offline

AnonymousApks

May 16, 2020
    What do we report? Scammers? Such as people who sale apps and panels then disable panels? Asking because a good buddy of mine got an app from someone on this forum and that person then disabled his panel and took his money.

Last edited by a moderator:
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Who was that and why do you have to pay for panels when you can get them for free

Last edited:
    AnonymousApks Offline

AnonymousApks

May 16, 2020
    Eggzie, sold my mate Purple Player v5 with a panel. Apparently the guy gave the panel link to a buddy to update dns and images for their service and I guess Eggzie saw it and then deleted his panel. I tested the link myself and it is now dead. The guy paid for the app and panel and then Eggzie killed it and did not give a refund. Mate is currently waiting on paypal claim department.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    you talking about
    eggzie99

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    ok, eggzie99 please respond to this thread if you think this accusation is not correct

Last edited:
    E Offline

eggzie99

May 18, 2020
    ok, eggzie99 please respond to this thread if you think this accusation is not correct
    Bro why are you lying haha.

Yes you bought purple v5 from me. Not your so called mate.
    You then went and asked other rebranders to rip my host and get the files to link upto your own manager.

I do not have time for your silly games,

If you leak my host your panel will be removed. I think any rebrander would do the same.
    You are supposed to be a rebrander but you need help with changing images on an app?

Please stop with your lies.

How did your chargeback go in PayPal bud?
    Don't think that worked as you planned.

Sorry for the late reply as I've been busy cracking other apps and hadn't even noticed this.

You went and done the same on another forum and tried to slate my name.
    I have hundreds of customers and I am not risking there panels for you wanting to play silly games.
    You should respect what you buy otherwise you won't have it long.

E Offline

eggzie99

May 18, 2020
    Ok so @ian what is the crack with this then?
    You claimed once I replied my reaction score would be changed? This still has not happened!
    I did message you yesterday but it seems you have seen and chosen not to reply?

It's nothing to do with the score as there is nothing on here that I need or want.
    I do everything myself now.

It's more the principal that Its even been mentioned.
    I know (aswell as most on this group) that I'm no scammer or rat.

See I don't have a million fake profiles then start closing them down as I've been talked about. I've got nothing to hide like the Muppet who has made this post.
    He doesn't even have the balls to reply!
    He is a fuck!ng woman haha.
    Good job really as if I ever seen the pr!ck I'm going to rip his ears off ???

Rant over!
    Enjoy the rest of your day

Expire0 Offline

Expire0

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Aug 8, 2020
    Delaware
    I believe rebranders should give the panel to the buyer if requested. I found some rebranders want to hold the buyer hostage by hosting it on their servers. Not taking sides on either person on this thread , just speaking in general. I feel uneasy about someone i really dont know hosting a panel that my app relies on . I'd rather host the panel myself on a VM or something. just a thought

E Offline

eggzie99

May 18, 2020
    I believe rebranders should give the panel to the buyer if requested. I found some rebranders want to hold the buyer hostage by hosting it on their servers. Not taking sides on either person on this thread , just speaking in general. I feel uneasy about someone i really dont know hosting a panel that my app relies on . I'd rather host the panel myself on a VM or something. just a thought
    That sounds like a fantastic idea bud.

Maybe if the buyer spent the time to create the panel and crack the app then they wouldn't need to buy and rely on others.

I offered them/yourself the panel at the same price others have bought it for. He/yourself refused to go down that route.

Also I don't see smarters, xciptv or any of the apk owners offering the panels out when a customer buys there apps. As the deal is too but the apk.

Hey they even charge a monthly/yearly fee lol

My guess is you get all your panels for free from places like this?
    Do you know what it takes to even crack an app or make the matching panel bud?
    Let me tell you it isn't as simple as downloading a file with instructions on what locations to change.

Maybe next time instead of creating a pointless post that isn't going anywhere try putting your time and effort into cracking an app/making a panel then come back and share your work bud.
    let me know how easy you find it ?

Just a thought.. ?‍♂️

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,299Threads
    63,974Messages
    62,829Members
    kwqkwqLatest member