Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download SetEditSamsungJ 1.19 - 02.01.2021

Download SetEditSamsungJ 1.19 - 02.01.2021
    G Offline

grego

Trusted Member
    Apr 5, 2020
    SetEditSamsungJ 1.19 - 02.01.2021 - You have a Samsung Smart TV of the following series and are looking for a way to edit the programs more conveniently ?: Samsung J / JU / JS series (2015) - Samsung K / KU / KS series (2016) - Samsung M / QLED series (2017) - Samsung N / QLED series (2018-2019) - Samsung Q / QLED series (2018-2019). To edit the channel list, you can either edit and sort it directly with the remote control. You can also export the station list to a USB stick and then do the editing conveniently on the PC. There is also the option of exporting the channel list on the television. To do this, use the remote control to select the menu Settings Channel reception Expert settings Transmit channel list. You will receive a file Channel list T-KTMDEUC-1121.9. zip (The file name varies depending on the model) You can open this file in SetEditSamsungJ, the channel list editor for the current Samsung Smart TV devices, and then move the channels there (by dragging and dropping or by directly entering the desired program number), delete and in Arrange favorites lists. With just a few clicks you can, for example, remove all encrypted channels from the channel list, provide channels with parental controls or even take over the complete channel list from another TV. This list doesn't even have to come from a Samsung TV! You can also print out this list if you wish. Of course, all reception paths, i.e. DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2 and DVB-C, can be edited or edited. open and then move the channels there (by drag and drop or by entering the desired program number directly), delete them and place them in favorites lists. With just a few clicks you can, for example, remove all encrypted channels from the channel list, provide channels with parental controls or take over the complete channel list from another TV. This list doesn't even have to come from a Samsung TV! You can also print out this list if you wish. Of course, all reception paths, i.e. DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2 and DVB-C, can be edited or edited. open and then move the channels there (by drag and drop or by entering the desired program number directly), delete them and place them in favorites lists. With just a few clicks you can, for example, remove all encrypted channels from the channel list, provide channels with parental controls or even take over the complete channel list from another TV. This list doesn't even have to come from a Samsung TV! You can also print out this list if you wish. Of course, all reception paths, i.e. DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2 and DVB-C, can be edited or edited. Remove all encrypted channels from the channel list, provide channels with child lock or even take over the complete channel list from another TV. This list doesn't even have to come from a Samsung TV! You can also print out this list if you wish. Of course, all reception paths, i.e. DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2 and DVB-C, can be edited or edited. Remove all encrypted channels from the channel list, provide channels with child lock or even take over the complete channel list from another TV. This list doesn't even have to come from a Samsung TV! You can also print out this list if you wish. Of course, all reception paths, i.e. DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2 and DVB-C, can be edited or edited.

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,377Threads
    64,124Messages
    62,933Members
    jacknbLatest member