Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download SkyQ Tivimate Panel Version and Panel 2.1.5

Download SkyQ Tivimate Panel Version and Panel
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Relate Threads
    R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    I didn't download that one but if it is like the other one I downloaded they are not panel or hardcoded just stock tivimate 2.1.5 with a face-lift. This one is paneled and has the panel files.

R Offline

RyuleDreg

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Dec 8, 2020
    BC Canada
    Other one is panelled with instrctions in zip , wondering if it is exactly the same downlaod
    It might be if it is the paneled version. Like I said I didn't download it. 150 credits for a face-lift felt a bit rich for me. So I got mine else whare and I got one that was just stock tivimate 2.1.5 with a the skyq face-lift no panel or hardcodeing. I made a hardcoded version and posted it here as well. So this is the same if the other one was paneled after all. That was part of the reason I didn't want to spend 150 credits as it didn't have much information. So sorry for posing the same thing twice. I'll post the stock one as well then lol

C Offline

chris1489

Apr 2, 2021
    england
    Does anyone know if this works with xuione system, as i had ltq before but guide didnt load once using xuione

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,375Threads
    64,115Messages
    62,927Members
    ay0Latest member