Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Smarters 3.0.8 Hardcoded [ Working updated instructions]

Download Smarters 3.0.8 Hardcoded [ Working updated instructions]
    M Offline

Mrapk

Trusted Member
    Jul 18, 2021
    london
    Someone gave me this to make work for them today. It works ? if you take the time you can change the app name, package name, dns, images, everything and still have the master search work I did it this evening. Pain in the rear but it can be done. I used this one here.
    Edit I was tired when I posted this so here is my method of making it all work. I tried doing the decompling and compile on a PC it just didn't seem to work. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.
    So to make it all work I decompiled with m-tool then moved that folder to the PC. Used notepad++ did search in folders for com.dmtv.ipsmarters and com/dmtv/ipsmarters replace with the package name I wanted. Then modify the a.smali and in same folder e.smali one has app name the other is package name both in Base64 then modified the LoginActivity.smali
    Then moved while folder back to Android and compiled again with m-tool. Then just did simple edit to replace images. Then even though I removed the toast it still had the grey circle so rather the search for the rest I just used NP to remove the toast like JLWOCKEE suggests below.
    You only need to edit it like this if you want to have the master search working
    Enjoys guys.
    I have no idea who did the hard work of putting it together but great job.
    Now only time will tell if it blows up.

Instructions

Decompile apk using the latest APK Easy Tool or on your mobile device using the APK Editor Pro that is included in the download.

Tips:
    If having problems recompiling in APK Easy Tool try to activate the checkbox "Use the aapt2 binary instead of aapt [v2.3.2+]. But first try to use it normaly.

Notes:
    Search by voice funcionality is causing crashes in some devices when using the master search and selecting a result, this problem is also in the original version and i wasn't able to fix so I include a version with this functionality and other with this functionality deactivated which I recomend because it works with most devices without causing troubles using master search. Hope some one will help to find a solution for this issue.

1.-Decompile apk using the latest APK Easy Tool or on your mobile device using the APK Editor Pro that is included in the download.
    2.-Change the app name in res/values/string.xml line 175 and change the app name for yours, next go to
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    and encode you app name in base64(case sensitive) .
    Now go to smali\f\g\a\k\d\c\a\a.smali and replace RE1UViBTbWFydGVycyAz for your app name string in base64.

3.-To change DNS go to smali\com\dmtv\iptvsmarters\view\activity\LoginActivity.smali and make the change in line 1562
    4.-To change Service name to smali\com\dmtv\iptvsmarters\view\activity\LoginActivity.smali land make the change ine 1572
    5.-Customize your icons and graphics
    6.- Recompile

M Offline

megaseven

Feb 11, 2021
    Brazil
    Hello how are you?
    I followed the steps, it worked.

But I have a doubt on the DNS part:

"3.-To change DNS go to smali\com\dmtv\iptvsmarters\view\activity\LoginActivity.smali and make the change in line 1562"

Is it possible to put multiple DNS or just one DNS?

I did it with 6 DNS and when trying to log in, it doesn't work, but I edited it, leaving 1 DNS and it worked perfectly.

Is there any way to leave MULT DNS?

M Offline

megaseven

Feb 11, 2021
    Brazil
    I managed to do the procedure, but it is not possible to change the package name, otherwise, a message appears that the application is not original. Also, I couldn't find the "DMTV" that appears on the device selection screen to change. Otherwise it's a good app, it works well.

X Offline

XLNTS

Aug 16, 2021
    Canada
    I managed to do the procedure, but it is not possible to change the package name, otherwise, a message appears that the application is not original. Also, I couldn't find the "DMTV" that appears on the device selection screen to change. Otherwise it's a good app, it works well.
    Can you pm me the code for the link, it seems I can’t do a download with out it.

Also where is another good spot to find these downloads?

X Offline

XLNTS

Aug 16, 2021
    Canada
    These types of downlods.

Is there torrent sites or? Any help would be awesome

rebrandiptv Offline

rebrandiptv

Oct 14, 2021
    Pakistan
    These are my instruction for certain app, but i am grateful that it is working for other apps also plzz do share what issue ur facing ill try to fix it.

rebrandiptv Offline

rebrandiptv

Oct 14, 2021
    Pakistan
    Hello how are you?
    I followed the steps, it worked.

But I have a doubt on the DNS part:

"3.-To change DNS go to smali\com\dmtv\iptvsmarters\view\activity\LoginActivity.smali and make the change in line 1562"

Is it possible to put multiple DNS or just one DNS?

I did it with 6 DNS and when trying to log in, it doesn't work, but I edited it, leaving 1 DNS and it worked perfectly.

Is there any way to leave MULT DNS?
    No this app is for only single DNS

rebrandiptv Offline

rebrandiptv

Oct 14, 2021
    Pakistan
    You need to change name in base64 also which is mentioned in the instructions

H Offline

homsey

Feb 10, 2023
    Uk
    Thanks for this share ... I am a new member needing this info ... So I will be patient and wait for my reactions to hopefully gain more numbers, that's again

agaitan026 Offline

agaitan026

May 30, 2023
    Panama
    anybody have this full source code? or it doesnt exists? thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,029Threads
    63,144Messages
    62,347Members
    Playable7773Latest member