Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Smarters Theme Red/Green/Purple with Easy-Edit Logo (Includes PSD Files)

Download Smarters Theme Red/Green/Purple with Easy-Edit Logo (Includes PSD Files)
    S Offline

subox9

Feb 22, 2021
    London
    Little theme pack I put together with an easy-edit AnS logo, which is ideal for someone starting out or for people who don't have their own logo. I've included a large 2048x2048 version of the logo which isnt in Smarters but better for resizing. This was originally made for a DMTV 3.0.8 Smarters but can easily be adapted for other Smarters with a little resizing of the canvas in Photoshop and the settings icons should work for practically all versions.

I've made RED, GREEN and PURPLE versions (including the backgrounds accents)

HOW TO EDIT:

You'll need Photoshop to start with, for this I used Photoshop CC 2023.

Open up the Logo.psb (not PSD) file. Can edit the ANS text to whatever you like, when you're done save it and close. Then open up each PSD file and right-click the"Logo" layer and re-link to file, now point it to the Logo.psb file and your edits will be brought over.

Launch:
    launch-screen.png

home-screen.png

davemay Offline

davemay

IPTV enthusiast
    Trusted Member
    Jul 26, 2020
    South Yorkshire
    Thanks again for more great shares @subox9 . This version looks nice and I'm looking forward to giving it a try my friend! 😁👍

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,400Threads
    64,528Messages
    63,138Members
    hotelchiroLatest member