Guest viewing is limited
  • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!

If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket

Download Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2.1031.0100 Windows (X86-X64) + Linux

[XFB] Konu Bilgileri

CATEGORY NAME Windows Software
TOPIC TITLE Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.2.1031.0100 Windows (X86-X64) + Linux
Thread starter toni
Start date
Replies
Views
First message reaction score
LAST POST BY alighaemia

toni

Staff member
VIP Member
Local time
11:13 AM
Threads
Reaction score
fDRoqZK.png

We are at your service with the latest version of Symantec antivirus for enterprise mechanisms, this version was published two days ago and I will share it with you at the request of friends after testing.

In this version, in addition to Windows clients, I also included Linux clients. You can easily reach this version from the previous versions published on the site.

One of the most important changes made in this version is full support for Windows Server 2019 and Windows 10 number 1809.

This version is cracked by default and you can use it safely. Perform the installation in standard client mode (unmanaged client modes).

I do not need to tell you that we can not share management versions with you. This antivirus has the ability to update offline and is compatible with all Windows servers.

alighaemia

Local time
2:43 PM
Threads
Reaction score
thank you bro I needed Symantec Endpoint Protection for windows

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.