Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Team viewer firestick

Team viewer firestick
    D Offline

daffycs4

Nov 7, 2020
    earth
    Hi everyone, has anyone found a way of using something like teamviewer to remote access a firestick to make changes to or install apps? Reading to date has lead me to belive it is not possible even if sideloaded and using ASOP. Thanks

Relate Threads
    shane2022 Offline

shane2022

Nov 14, 2020
    malta
    ive been trying i got it installed on the firestick only issue is you need toggle mouse. then it becomes more of a job so i dont think it will save time.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    here is a video for local connect

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    if you find something just let us know :)

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    It can be done remotely but its not straight forward it is also time consuming, but i have used it as a last resort when apps will not download via downloader etc.

1: You need either team viewer or anydesk installed on your laptop/computer/Mac and at remote end as well

2: Login to remote machine with remote access

3: download the app you require to install via the remote laptop/mac

4: Download adb tools via remote machine (you may need to install adb drivers as well)

5: find out the ip address of the firestick on remotes machine

6. Type the command: adb version. on remoe machine via team viewer,If ADB has been installed, you will find Android Debug Bridge and its version.

7. Type the command adb kill-server on the remote machine via team viewer on the Windows PC or Mac computer.

8. Type the command adb start-server on the remote machine via team viewer on the Mac or Windows computer.

9. Type the command adb connect <ipaddress> of the firestick on the remote machine via team viewer on the windows or Mac Computer.

To ensure you are connected.
    Type the command: adb devices on the remote machine via team viewer
    Only one device should appear – the one whose IP address you entered.

11: Enter the command on the remote machine via team viewer:
    adb install <path-to-apk-file>Be sure to replace <path-to-apk-file> with the full path to the APK file you wish to push and install

Wait a while this will push the app and install to the firestick. You should get a confirmation message saying app installed or transfer completed.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,292Threads
    63,936Messages
    62,814Members
    awteLatest member