Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Texsender cracked 4.5

Download Texsender cracked 4.5
    A Offline

antman

Apr 4, 2020
    telegram-web.png

How it works
    TEXSENDER
    is a software also available in a pro version designed for those who want to send Telegram messages directly from PC in a simple and effective way. TexSender uses Telegram Web technology but adds useful features to make Marketing and send Telegram messages to multiple users at the same time. If you want to start taking advantage of this powerful and increasingly popular communication channel here’s why you should use TexSender:

1. Create and send custom messages (with recipient name) to Telegram contacts
    2. Import contacts (phone numbers or Telegram nicknames) from your PC (from CSV or TXT files)
    3. Send Telegram messages to contacts you don’t have in your phone book
    4. Dual Send mode: Send Telegram messages using your customers’ phone numbers or their “username”
    5. Use variables to customize the message to be sent and prevent it from being marked as spam.
    6. Ability to see the report of the campaign and check successful and not-sent messages.
    7. Ability to set a delay between messages to avoid ban
    8. TELEGRAM FILTER function to clean your contact lists and extrapolate only those that use Telegram.
    9. Ability to send Telegram messages with attachments: photos, videos, PDF documents, words, text files, etc…
    10. Ability to find potential Telegram customers using the Telegram Scraper app, a software that can retrieve telegram users (relative “username”) directly from the web.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    How to get likes for downloading ?
    This question has beed asked many times if you read
    forum rules
    How to collect likes
    You would know take few mins and read how to collect likes

Read on my signature to

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    No Guys Comment is just a comment Likes can be collected buy Posting something interesting so other members can like Example you post something nice and i like the program you have posted i give you 1 like and other members do the some and here you go now you have likes
    Read how can you make likes
    and you can find more in my signature

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,026Threads
    63,125Messages
    62,342Members
    SambhuLatest member