New posts New resources New threads Most answered Most reaction Most viewed threads

Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download TV Spielfilm online plugin 1.0.2

Download TV Spielfilm online plugin 1.0.2
    Whmcs Offline

Whmcs

Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2022
    TV Spielfilm online plugin 1.0.2 all (*.ipk) - 25.01.2021 - Oberhesse wrote: Since the TV Spielfilm plugin hardly works anymore due to changes to the TV Spielfilm homepage, I am pleased to be able to present my additional plugin "TV Spielfilm FIX", with which the original (from 2018) can be repaired. TV-Spielfilm FIX hooks itself into the original plug-in from the outside and converts the data read from the TV-Spielfilm homepage in the background so that they are compatible with the plug-in again. The corrections concern HTML formatting, the conversion of the TV feature film homepage to the https protocol and URL changes for loading future days (now only 6 more days are possible in some cases). Since the TV Spielfilm plugin is closed source, I designed the new plugin as an addon, i.e. the original installation (v6.6 from 02/2018) remains unchanged. Since the plugin patch of member LaCruz, which was discontinued due to the closed source rules, was very inspiring for this development, I would like to invite LaCruz to help maintain this tool. Most of the functions of TV Spielfilm (v6.6) should now be usable again due to the extension. In addition, the bouquet assignment for the day view can be swapped so that it corresponds to the assignment of other views. ***** Corrections: - Play trailers - Channel import (Sky detection [Thanks to @RickX], configurable allocation file, import protocol, debug function) ***** Extensions (can be activated via fixed configuration): - Tips filter through bouquet buttons (TV now / 20:15 / 22:00) - Scroll bars - Custom main menu **** The installation of the original plug-in remains untouched.

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,028Threads
    63,136Messages
    62,346Members
    therockkLatest member