Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Ultra ESO 2.0 app and panel files

K Offline

kfskenderbeu

May 2, 2020
    This page isn’t working
    name. co, is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

??????

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    hey bro i was just looking at your apk app where is your strings.xml in /res as you said
    Search for http://YOUR_URL/FOLDER/api/ in /res/strings.xml and replace with the URL you host your

the right directory is
    /res/values/strings.xml

Search for http://YOUR_URL/FOLDER/api/ in /res/strings.xml and replace with the URL you host your ESO Panel there are 2 places that needs changing and be sure to only change the http://YOUR_URL/FOLDER/api/ leaving everything after the /api/ of the url.
    upload and extract the panel files to your host.
    if you need any help please ask away

panel look

E5TzMtM.jpg

No quote

livewireapps Offline

livewireapps

LiveWire
    Jul 19, 2020
    United Kingdom
    hey bro i was just looking at your apk app where is your strings.xml in /res as you said
    Search for http://YOUR_URL/FOLDER/api/ in /res/strings.xml and replace with the URL you host your

the right directory is
    /res/values/strings.xml

if i remember right mate its in res/values/strings.xml

E Offline

eggzie99

May 18, 2020
    the panel i have shared isnt even your panel i have a different panel to the one you have posted
    No bro you have shared my panel.
    How do I know you ask?

I'm guessing your "friend" who also supplied it also made two DNS pages aswell lol ?

You are nothing but a leach.
    You claim to be a rebrander but can't do anything yourself other than share others work?

Don't come crawling to me when you can't change an image in an app ?

djwayne1985 Offline

djwayne1985

Sep 27, 2020
    united kingdom
    How do I know you ask?

I'm guessing your "friend" who also supplied it also made two DNS pages aswell lol ?

You claim to be a rebrander but can't do anything yourself other than share others work?

For a start the panel used isn't even your panel it was made by someone else who also stated on here that he made the panel and gave permission to share it so maybe you should wind your neck in and stop jumping to conclusions

livewireapps Offline

livewireapps

LiveWire
    Jul 19, 2020
    United Kingdom
    How do I know you ask?

ok like I stated the panel that is uploaded in this is my panel I have downloaded and checked it you made edits to my panel for someone else to post on another place then you edited it again for yourself to release dose Kings Tv ring a bell for you

djwayne1985 Offline

djwayne1985

Sep 27, 2020
    united kingdom
    How do I know you ask?

I also dont think that bullying should be tolerated on this forum you may be able to go throwing your weight around on other forums but i dont think it should be tolerated on here so we have at least one place where we can come to with a price of mind that there is no bullies like you on here

Sorry rant over n think the same still

J Offline

JohnClarke

VIP Member
    Aug 28, 2020
    US
    anyoe have the panel with vpn etc added on? panel i have does but isnt compatable with the apk i have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,370Threads
    64,110Messages
    62,926Members
    ChicostylesLatest member