Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.2.7 Nulled v2.2.7

Download Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.2.7 Nulled
    I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman submitted a new resource:

VFM is a simple and flexible plug-and-play file manager, easy to use and plenty of options. Send files to your customers, create new users with dedicated folders, or simply use it as your personal file cloud. Access from any device, manage users and general settings from an intuitive administration panel, customize it to your brand.
    - Easy installation: simply copy all VFM files to your server, do your first login and update your...

Read more about this resource to Download click here ...

Veno File Manager - host and share files 3.7.4 - This is a Resource To Download click here :

I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman updated Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.0.10 Nulled with a new update entry:

Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.0.10 NULLED

New Update Changelog v2.0.10​

• You can now generate link for direct download via context menu in copy link input
    • You can now upgrade from regular to extended license version via admin panel
    • Fixed issue with .dwg file icon
    • You can now set uploading chunk file size directly in your admin
    • Team Folders and Shared With Me root folder has now disabled delete/move function
    • When you invite someone to your team folder, all his usage (storage, bandwidth)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman updated Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.0.14 Nulled with a new update entry:

Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.0.14

New Update Changelog v2.0.14​

• Added option to set default max team members for new user registrations
    • Added new app settings shortcuts findable by spotlight - Application, Login & Registration, Appearance, Adsense, Homepage, Environment, Server
    • Now in 2fa set up challenge user is required to confirm his app setup with code

I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman updated Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.0.15 Nulled with a new update entry:

Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.0.15

New Update Changelog v2.0.15​

• Wasabi region list updated
    • The delay after first upload in file request when the interface wasn't showing was removed
    • If adsense banner location isn't filled, the ads space won't be showed
    • Fixed issue when in grid view you tried to move image into another folder
    • Fixed issue when you can't move or delete items via mobile multiselect function
    • You can now open searched file from spotlight in FilePreview mode to access...

I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman updated Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.2.0.2 Nulled with a new update entry:

Vue File Manager with Laravel - Your Private Cloud v2.2.0.2

Release date: 18. May 2022​

Fixes​

• Solved issue with database backup notifications
    • Solved issue where after team member was invited into team folder, email with urging the recipient to create new account was sent
    • You are now allowed to set price for metered billing in 3 decimal places
    • Solved UI issue with empty notification popup
    • Plans in fixed subscription are now automatically sorted from lower to higher price
    • When new user...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,283Threads
    63,906Messages
    62,812Members
    kgiLatest member