Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Question VPS help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Question VPS help
    Jmp7624 Offline

Jmp7624

Jul 25, 2020
    US
    I have a few questions...
    Ive been thinking about upgrading to a VPS as I add more websites and want to have a faster server. Right now I am with Name Cheap cause they are really cheap, but is there a better company that is cheaper for a VPS or even a dedicated server? Name Cheap is about $110 a year right now for a VPS.
    I have never messed with a VPS and have only ran a WAMP server from home for a little bit. I really like cpanel but its not included in this price for the VPS. Is there a cracked version I can get or is there something else like cpanel I can use thats free?
    What else could I do with a VPS over a shared server and does it matter what OS I'm using? It said for cpanel, I had to run CentOS but I have never messed with CentOS.

Anyway, I appreciate the help ahead of time.

Relate Threads
    ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Did you try
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    they have nice dedicated server or vps we are runing our forum in one of they server with no problem on dedicated server you can istall cwp7 you dont need a cpanel cwp7 is a cpanel it self

Last edited:
    Jmp7624 Offline

Jmp7624

Jul 25, 2020
    US
    Did you try cheapdss.com they have nice dedicated server or vps we are runing our forum in one of they server with no problem
    I didnt, but I will check it out now! Thank you.

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Write to them if they can install the cwp7 for you if you dont know how to we are runing cwp7 as cpanel

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Yea i been using cwp7 for couple of years now i find it very easy to use and can even use it to sell accounts if you wan to

Expire0 Offline

Expire0

+Lifetime VIP
    VIP Member
    Aug 8, 2020
    Delaware
    Yea i been using cwp7 for couple of years now i find it very easy to use and can even use it to sell accounts if you wan to

nice , i never heard of cwp7 until now. I always used webmin and cpanel. I plan on trying out cwp7 for sure. good information

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    Yes cwp7 is a cpanel for centos is like cpanel can manag everything from there i love that panel and easy to ise after you get used with it

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,042Threads
    63,151Messages
    62,365Members
    salvyLatest member