Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Vps setup. (HELP)

Vps setup. (HELP)
    R Offline

Rastan

Feb 19, 2021
    Uk
    Have a web hosting setup atm with apps,panels and everything 100%
    Went with digital ocean to setup a vps.
    Have setup Ubuntu 18.04, Apache, PHP 7.2, sqlite3 but just shows blank screen in browser when I try and login to see app panel .
    What am I missing

Relate Threads
    T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    Hello, well theres a few things need to be setup correctly if your going to host your panels via apache2 in your virtual host file you need to specify the path to your panels usually found in var/www/html, save then restart apache2, then you upload your panel to that directory i use filezilla, then in putty run this command with root access or use sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/name of panel this will change the ownership from root to www-data. Refresh a few times in filezill aon the panel folder to apply the changes. Then all you need to do is add your domain or ip address and the folder of your panel in a browser eg
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    that should bring up the login screen usual default login is admin admin, if your having issues delete the .db file found in the api folder refresh and login again. Some panels wont allow you to change the login credentials but its still possible by editing the index.php file to change to a more secure login, i used to have digital ocean, but found it much better with ovh. hope this helps.
    P.S i would be tempted to install L.A.M.P stack as well as sqlite3 is part of mysql you may be missing some dependencies. Sqlite3 is a lightweight version and may need necessary core files.

Last edited:
    R Offline

Rastan

Feb 19, 2021
    Uk
    Hello, well theres a few things need to be setup correctly if your going to host your panels via apache2 in your virtual host file you need to specify the path to your panels usually found in var/www/html, save then restart apache2, then you upload your panel to that directory i use filezilla, then in putty run this command with root access or use sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/html/name of panel this will change the ownership from root to www-data. Refresh a few times in filezill aon the panel folder to apply the changes. Then all you need to do is add your domain or ip address and the folder of your panel in a browser eg
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    that should bring up the login screen usual default login is admin admin, if your having issues delete the .db file found in the api folder refresh and login again. Some panels wont allow you to change the login credentials but its still possible by editing the index.php file to change to a more secure login, i used to have digital ocean, but found it much better with ovh. hope this helps.
    P.S i would be tempted to install L.A.M.P stack as well as sqlite3 is part of mysql you may be missing some dependencies. Sqlite3 is a lightweight version and may need necessary core files.
    Send me a dm mate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,376Threads
    64,214Messages
    62,973Members
    trusttrust971Latest member