Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • warning letters to IPTV/kodi users

warning letters to IPTV/kodi users
    M Offline

mikk

Sep 24, 2020
    uk
    I've read about letters being sent out warning jail time for second time offenders. Any truth or just more scare tactics?

E Offline

europa

Nov 4, 2020
    Spain
    I seen somewhere IPTV users in Lancashire people got warnings.

7e81face-f3ea-4165-8a63-eb9d83cdffc1.jpg

Last edited:
    T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    100% Scare tactics this isnt even a police issue its more towards copyright. Also its a generic email/letter thats been sent out. Theres no logs of ip address connection time date etc. if there was that would be something to be worried about. Really would be the isp who would be notifying people as they used to do when a customers ip address were seen in a torrent swarm when downloading copyrighted material. Ive received nothing no emails no letters, do you think the police are going to go round to 7,000 peoples houses to confiscate there devices highly unlikely. Imagine how much that would cost in police resource's etc. Its the big fish there after stream sources providers etc. Its just a way of trying to frighten the end users.

Last edited:
    R Offline

rctempire

Aug 4, 2020
    They arrested a chap with tonnes of cash and was advertising on facebook. Maybe take the hint!!!

N Offline

nettime

Dec 29, 2020
    CA
    they probably cant put you in jails that long, just say cable is too expensive and you didn't know iptv and kodi was illegal lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,321Threads
    64,008Messages
    62,842Members
    nicos18Latest member