New posts New resources New threads Most answered Most reaction Most viewed threads

Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Website for IPTV Business WHMCS Smarters

Download Website for IPTV Business WHMCS Smarters
    olivrrrrr Offline

olivrrrrr

Feb 26, 2022
    peru
    LmpwZw

We are offering a pre-designed & ready website for IPTV Business that can be very easy to edit according to your content and requirements. It’s another white-lable product that you can put your logo, links and your services information.

The Pre-designed website is the combination of WordPress + Our customised Theme.We will set it up for you within 1 to 5 days after you buy the product.

So far, we have 8 themes that you gives you the ability to choose any of theme and customise it according to your requirements. You can change the color, add new content and many more things. Watch A quick Video –
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Installation is very easy and you do not need to have programming skills or anything else, we have a script that automates the whole process

How to install a ready made iptv website:
    For example, you need a cPanel hosting, copy the archive to the root of the site, create a database and follow the installation tutorial below

1)Download the zip archive right here:

2)Upload the archive to the root of the site and unzip, you will get two files
    3)Access in the browser the address of your site in this form:

4)On the page that opens, type the password:

5)Follow the installation steps and enter the database data and set a password for admin or create a new user

That's it, in the end you will have a website ready and all you have to do is just log in to the administration area and visually edit the site

C Offline

cheshiretronics

Mar 14, 2023
    cheshire
    keep getting either a 404 error when i put the files into the root and another code error when i put the files into the public html, any help?

A Offline

AlphaStreamz

May 26, 2023
    Cheshire
    keep getting either a 404 error when i put the files into the root and another code error when i put the files into the public html, any help?

[PHP ERR][FATAL] MSG:Uncaught TypeError: decoct(): Argument #1 ($num) must be of type int, string given in /home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php:725
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php(725): decoct('u+rwx')
    #1 /home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php(701): DUPX_Bootstrap->setPermsOnItem('dup-installer', 'u+rwx')
    #2 /home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php(684): DUPX_Bootstrap->setPerms('dup-installer', 'u+rwx', false)
    #3 /home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php(630): DUPX_Bootstrap->fixInstallerPerms('
    ...')
    #4 /home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php(1784): DUPX_Bootstrap->run()
    #5 {main}
    thrown [CODE:1|FILE:/home/alphatvc/public_html/test/installer.php|LINE:725]

ANY ADVISE PLEASE

M Offline

megaseven

Feb 11, 2021
    Brazil
    I'm having login problems, I can't log in, even creating a new password for ADMIN. Can you help?

Edit I managed to solve it!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,028Threads
    63,141Messages
    62,346Members
    therockkLatest member