Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help Where to find reliable IPTV providers? (US news)

I Need Your Help
    Help Where to find reliable IPTV providers? (US news)
    M Offline

mikeottawa

Jun 22, 2023
    Canada
    Hello,

I read that you'll never find a reliable IPTV provider on Google or Reddit, etc., so I figure I'd trying asking here if anyone can point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a new IPTV service for my elderly mother with advanced dementia who only really watches CNN and US news. I have tried a few IPTV services lately and they often buffer CNN badly and make it unwatchable, especially around the evening (I am located in Canada). All other channels I've tested generally stream perfectly, so I know it's not the ISP or local network setup. I get the same results on TiviMate and Smarters (Firestick 4k), a BuzzTV box and also a Formuler box.

Do all IPTV providers have this problem with those channels during peak times in North America?

Any advice or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

Relate Threads
    PicKim Offline

PicKim

Art of Scan 👑⭐⭐
    Trusted Member
    Jan 4, 2023
    Italy
    If you are looking for something for a fee, try this section: Advertising / Selling / Offering Subscriptions

If you are looking for something free on the forum you will find many things ...

Greetings

D Offline

daimler

Jun 6, 2023
    EU
    Hello Mike, I am sorry for your mother.

I hope this site bellow will help you. You can find there many working playlists grupped by country, category and so on.
    There are news channels and also US channels so I hope it will be the one you are looking for.
    Just scroll the page down and find anything you want. Save the playlist and than play it in your favourite player (VLC works fine).

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,434Threads
    64,664Messages
    63,180Members
    arman360Latest member