Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download Which is the best iptv player in the market?

Download Which is the best iptv player in the market?
    thomaspaul Offline

thomaspaul

Mar 8, 2024
    Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
    I have been using IPTV Smarters Pro from the last 3 years and i think so this the most popular iptv player in the market because its ui ux is very user friendly and its features very amazing. You can download the app from the official website:-
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And iOS users download the Smarters Pro App from the official website:-
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
    braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    Good question hard to answer, mainly the term (best) is mostly depending on what you use. for me personally I prefer using Mac portals and this is why I dropped with smarters player and all apps which supports only m3u or Xui.
    On the other hand are many apps that support m3u, Xui and stalker mac portals from them is the most popular Tivimate (premium version only) so if you are willing to pay for an app , you have Tivimate or Implayer or Cosmi player cause you'll not find unlocked versions from them and if you find, they are being blocked very fast.

this is why an app like Ott navigator is considered the best cause you'll find it unlocked without issues and it supports multiple lists same time from all available types and is user friendly app.
    Lately I found Sparkle unlocked app which is very nice app like Ott navigator.

then are other apps that support m3u, Xui and stalker mac and are unlocked and you can add many lists but you can use only 1 list at a time like Vstro player, VU player , ProgDvb.

then comes many player that support either m3u only or m3u and Xui or supports only stalker mac.

2 Offline

2p2m

Jul 1, 2022
    france
    Good question hard to answer, mainly the term (best) is mostly depending on what you use. for me personally I prefer using Mac portals and this is why I dropped with smarters player and all apps which supports only m3u or Xui.
    On the other hand are many apps that support m3u, Xui and stalker mac portals from them is the most popular Tivimate (premium version only) so if you are willing to pay for an app , you have Tivimate or Implayer or Cosmi player cause you'll not find unlocked versions from them and if you find, they are being blocked very fast.

this is why an app like Ott navigator is considered the best cause you'll find it unlocked without issues and it supports multiple lists same time from all available types and is user friendly app.

then are other apps that support m3u, Xui and stalker mac and are unlocked and you can add many lists but you can use only 1 list at a time like Vstro player, VU player , ProgDvb.

then comes many player that support either m3u only or m3u and Xui or supports only stalker mac.
    I use (and buy) also Ultimate IPTV Playlist Loader Pro (very good) and IPTV Extreme Pro.
    Don't forget them !

thomaspaul Offline

thomaspaul

Mar 8, 2024

I have used all IPTV Players but my experience is not good on other hand when i started using the IPTV Smarters Pro I am feeling very amazing. So i recommended to you once try iptv smarters pro for android if you are ios user you can use smarters pro. Smarters pro is the ios version of the iptv smarters pro

S Offline

sc0tsman

Jul 23, 2022
    Spain
    For me Mac portals dont play most VOD and TV series is this an issue at my end or Mac portals in particular?

SynkOptik Offline

SynkOptik

Jan 11, 2021
    There are so many good interfaces that we don't know about. Especially in the Hotel Industry. It's surprising that not any of those has leaked. There should be something out there better than Tivimate and iMplayer. Both are great players but are not where other players like Xumo, Tubi,and the likes are using. Vizio I think has a better interface sometimes because they show the current pics and info for currently playing program on their EPG. Thats an extra that Tivimate NOR iMPlayer have.

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    There are so many good interfaces that we don't know about. Especially in the Hotel Industry. It's surprising that not any of those has leaked. There should be something out there better than Tivimate and iMplayer. Both are great players but are not where other players like Xumo, Tubi,and the likes are using. Vizio I think has a better interface sometimes because they show the current pics and info for currently playing program on their EPG. Thats an extra that Tivimate NOR iMPlayer have.
    absolutely true , for example I came across that app Vstro lately which I never saw before while is pretty good app compared to the famous VU player Vstro supersede it.
    I see many very good apps but the main problem for me is that they either support only m3u or they support stalker portals but with the mac hardcoded.
    By mistake I came across an app lately called (perfect IPTV player) I thought at the beginning that it's perfect player (which I don't enjoy :)) but the thing is in my opinion that perfect iptv player was much better than the famous perfect player.

thomaspaul Offline

thomaspaul

Mar 8, 2024
    yes, There are so many iptv players in the market but i think so which player fulfill your requirement that is the good one. So here i discuss about the my experience that i fill it. I was very frustrating with all iptv players like tivimate and vstro player etc. so one of my friend told me you have to used IPTV Smarters pro its the best IPTV Player in the market so i used it. I am telling you i am very surprise with IPTV smarters pro features, its awesome so i recommended to you once try IPTV smarters pro its the best IPTV Player ever.

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    I'll try IPTV Smarters again when they add stalker portal, which looks to be soon

Capture.png

thomaspaul Offline

thomaspaul

Mar 8, 2024
    I'll try IPTV Smarters again when they add stalker portal, which looks to be soon

Capture.png
    Yes, stalker portal is coming soon. you can enjoy this feature later. what is your previous experience about IPTV Smarters pro please write here because i think this is the best IPTV Player in the market.

braveheart2728 Offline

braveheart2728

Dec 14, 2022
    Romania
    not sure if that's from my explorer but it takes forever to add a reply and finally added duplicate reply

Last edited:
    D Online

Dawwgmedia23

VIP Member
    Oct 26, 2023
    Bourne, England,United Kingdom
    I think it all depends what you mainly do on your apps I use Ibo for live channel speeds xc or smarters my own versions for movies just because the video codecs are better in my opinion vu player is just another ibo I can't stand tivimate I don't get why everyone loves it so slow

thomaspaul Offline

thomaspaul

Mar 8, 2024
    I think it all depends what you mainly do on your apps I use Ibo for live channel speeds xc or smarters my own versions for movies just because the video codecs are better in my opinion vu player is just another ibo I can't stand tivimate I don't get why everyone loves it so slow
    yes, Tivimate is not good app i am very frustrating of this but since i have using IPTV Smarters pro i am very happy. IPTV Smarters pro is good IPTV Player.

View previous replies…
    D Online

Dawwgmedia23

VIP Member
    Oct 26, 2023
    Bourne, England,United Kingdom
    yes, Tivimate is not good app i am very frustrating of this but since i have using IPTV Smarters pro i am very happy. IPTV Smarters pro is good IPTV Player.
    I love ibo for channel speeds i like smarters and I like xc also I build apps with panels for clients for a very good price aswell I've been testing neutro out which is good also sparkle is like tivimate but slightly better in my opinion

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,408Threads
    64,571Messages
    63,155Members
    mikoaLatest member