Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • WHMCS automated reseller panel for Xtream codes/Xtream UI Anyone got any of these to work?

WHMCS automated reseller panel for Xtream codes/Xtream UI Anyone got any of these to work?
    Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    Hello,
    So I am trying to add the reseller panel to my WHMCS so it will create accounts for me but I cannot get it to connect
    The module is not connecting with my xtream codes reseller panel so it can create accounts anyone else see anything like this.

I have tried pretty much every panel on the board.

Thanks

B Offline

Bvandergrift87

May 17, 2020
    I'm pretty sure it's a bug and the version of whmcs xtream Ui it happens to me with every site I use it on make sure there's a / after panel url and keep trying Try disabling the add then re-enable then try reconnect it may not do it right away but it will connect eventually. Feel free to pm me a screen shot of your module setting to see if everything is correct

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States

Yeah I cannot get it to work it just will not connect with my reseller panel.

reseller.png

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    Ok I switched the module to the Xtream UI one sorry I am working on 2 sites in testing and snapped the wrong one.
    I am not sure about the Xtreme codes panel to be honest

Attachments

• xtreamUI.png
      xtreamUI.png
      110.5 KB · Views: 117

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,373Threads
    64,115Messages
    62,921Members
    iska99Latest member