• You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!
Resource icon

Download WHMCS Whatsapp notification module 1.0.0 1.0.0

Currently reading:
Download WHMCS Whatsapp notification module 1.0.0

Whmcs

+Lifetime VIP
Local time
10:21 AM
Threads
Reaction score

Hi Babiato comunity. Because we are a comunity, ill share with you my cloned WHMCS whatsapp notification rewrited almost from scratch for my needs. Ive tested this module for 3 weeks now and seems that everything is working as it should
What i implemented in this module:
  1. Consent of client (well, i think that client should decide if want, or not whatsapp notification)
    1. Client will decide if want or not to receive whatsapp notification, if its set to NO, he will not...

Read more about this resource...

leopkks

Local time
6:21 AM
Threads
Reaction score
how do i install on vps and ubuntu centos which version which commands to lose me part has no tutorial someone please explain the server.

OP
W

Whmcs

+Lifetime VIP
Local time
10:21 AM
Threads
Reaction score
how do i install on vps and ubuntu centos which version which commands to lose me part has no tutorial someone please explain the server.
Your funny you wan me to install it for you to i have already provided it for free for you all WHMCS plugins get installed the some like every module plugin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.