Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download WHMpress - WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin v6.2 Revision 5 v6.2 Revision 5

Download WHMpress - WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin v6.2 Revision 5
    I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman submitted a new resource:

Tested with latest WHMCS.8.1 & WP 5.6 – Current Version. 5.6 – revision4 dated:13 March, 2021

WHMpress allows you to pull your WHMCS Products, Domains, and Prices into WordPress smoothly and display them in a variety of ways, including package comparison tables, price lists, and order buttons. Clients will be taken to your WHMCS to complete their purchase. If you want to keep your clients on your WordPress site, you should...

Read more about this resource to Download click here ...

WHMpress - WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin 5.6 - This is a Resource To Download click here :

I Offline

iceman

Apr 4, 2020
    iceman updated WHMpress v.5.6 – WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin Rev 4 with a new update entry to Download click here:

WHMpress v.5.6 – WHMCS WordPress Integration Plugin Rev 4

Change Log 5.4-revision-4 - Bug fixed around saving country currency settings.

WHMpress allows you to pull your WHMCS Products, Domains and Prices into WordPress smoothly and simply and display them in a variety of ways including package comparison tables, price lists, and order buttons.

Clients will be taken to your WHMCS to complete their purchase. If you want to keep your clients on your WordPress site you should also purchase our ‘ Client Area Add-on’ available separately.

Read the rest of this update entry to Download click here...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,034Threads
    63,126Messages
    62,356Members
    dent0nLatest member