"
    • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!

Currently reading:
Download WS Client Notifications v6.1.0 Nulled

Whmcs

+Lifetime VIP
Local time
3:13 AM
Threads
Reaction score
WS-Client-Notifications-for-WHMCS-Nulled.jpg

This is a small module called Client Notifications that allows you to send messages to individual clients or all your Clients at once. With this module, you can send the single message to individual clients or all clients. Once the member login they will see all the messengers received on the front page.

Example: You choose a client and a send message. No one else will see that message but only the intended client. Then if at a later date you decide to send more messages you have the option...

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Your Resource Approved
Thanks

OP
W

Whmcs

+Lifetime VIP
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
OP
W

Whmcs

+Lifetime VIP
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
Please return the credits, this module is not working!
srmakyall my nulled module work i have tested them on a clean installation before i have shared with you guys last test was done with Version 7.10

srmaky

Local time
12:13 AM
Threads
Reaction score
all my nulled module work i have tested them on a clean installation before i have shared with you guys last test was done with Version 7.10
WhmcsThis appears after testing something from the module:
"SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'u218862961_dbwhmcs.ws_clientnotifications_styles' does not exist (SQL: select `name`, `id` from `ws_clientnotifications_styles`)"

srmaky

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I tested it now with version 7.10 and it doesn't work.

srmaky

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
all my nulled module work i have tested them on a clean installation before i have shared with you guys last test was done with Version 7.10
WhmcsI decoded the code and saw that ClientNotifications.php is in error.
Could you check again? buy again from you

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
i just check the module and i can confirm it is working on my side fine with no errors
i check your error that has to do with your Database you are missing 3 files on your database i will give them to you so you have to import them to your database u218862961_dbwhmcs

ws_clientnotifications_styles
ws_clientnotifications_lang
ws_clientnotifications_meta

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.