Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download X-Streamity - Official Release. V 1.20 - 04/04/2020

Download X-Streamity - Official Release. V 1.20 - 04/04/2020
    T Offline

toni

Staff member
    VIP Member
    Apr 4, 2020
    X-Streamity - Official Release.
    V 1.20 - 04/04/2020

Plugin is for playing official Xtream Codes IPTV playlists.

So after a couple of months of development, and thanks to all the beta testers that have tested over 35 releases, we can now officially release my new IPTV player plugin.

Polite Notice:
    Can people that are now putting this plugin in their image feeds please use the latest version.
    I have been informed openeight has v1.14 - older versions have bugs that have now been fixed.
    The repository is now on my github that is being kept up to date

5.png

This plugin does not contain any playlists or channels. All IPTV playlists need to be sourced by user.
    IPTV is perfectly legal - IPTV providers/playlists that contain unscrambled encrpyted channels are illegal. User is responsible for any downloaded playlist content.
    We do not discuss IPTV providers on this forum.
    I don't recommend, promote or have an affiliation with any provider. Questions regarding IPTV providers will be ignored/deleted.
    Do not post IPTV provider names, provider URLs, provider IP addresses, or screenshots that identify providers in this thread.
    Check any posted crash logs do not contain any of your provider, username & password details.
    It is recommend you use a VPN with any IPTV plugin. VPN use is not the topic of this thread.

X-Streamity should be compatible with all images and boxes.

Note this plugin will not play m3u playlists.

A few things that have been requested. Are these possible or being added. I don't know yet. Maybe. Maybe not.
    Autoplay last channel upon plugin start. (skipping categories)

Files

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,296Threads
    63,966Messages
    62,828Members
    fernan2kLatest member