Your lucky day!

Today is your lucky day. we are giving 20% off on all our Vip Member. You could save up to £60 Apply Coupon code

allin20off
  Guest viewing is limited
  • You MUST read the Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Myiptvforum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Myiptvforum to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Myiptvforum
Resource icon

Download XC702 apk with INTRO and new layout control from panel XC702

bajwha

Local time
1:57 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Now I know how to edit apk, into video is playing but after that app crashed. can anyone please help me

tarlov

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
hello @bajwha did you edit anything else apart from dns location? like the app name or package name? as doing those wrong can cause crashes

if you want you can send me a pm and i can help you check your file to see if any error

codigus

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I am with problems intalling the panel, I already install apache2, php7.2 and ioncube.

Before ioncube I was getting the message that I need ioncube, after ioncube It simply doesn't open.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you

techguy

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I am with problems intalling the panel, I already install apache2, php7.2 and ioncube.

Before ioncube I was getting the message that I need ioncube, after ioncube It simply doesn't open.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you
codigusHello you need to install lamp stack which includes apache2, mysql, php then unzip the panel files and upload to the var/www/html folder on your server i never installed ioncube and it never asked me to install ioncube. Once you have uploaded the files to that directory i would chown to www-data include the directory and its sub directories, then put the link to the folder in a browser and you should get the login page, default login is admin, admin then once you are logged in you can change your login to make it more secure.

andeson1994

Local time
9:57 PM
Threads
Reaction score
I am also having trouble making it work, I tried with PHP: 7.2 7.3 and 7.4 but I did not succeed.

Capturar1.png

Capturar.png

Iptvayr

Local time
Threads
Reaction score
I am also having trouble making it work, I tried with PHP: 7.2 7.3 and 7.4 but I did not succeed.

Capturar1.png

Capturar.png
andeson1994Panel works just fine
Check your permissions and ownership of the files on the server.

If your still getting errors chexk your Web server logs and you'll see what needs to be done.

It's pretty much self explanatory when reading the error logs of web servers.

PEPE

Local time
7:57 PM
Threads
Reaction score
WORKS like a CHARM! thanks alot

Dialatech2303

VIP Member
Local time
Threads
Reaction score
What needs to be edited to link it to your panel please?

This has been sorted now - I figured it out

Last edited:

bulutvipt

Local time
3:57 AM
Threads
Reaction score
When fixing and re-extracting the APK file

no resource identifier found for attribute 'requestlegacyexternalstorage' in package 'android'

I am getting such an error. What do you think is the solution?

Expire0

+Lifetime VIP
VIP Member
+Lifetime VIP
Local time
8:57 PM
Threads
Reaction score
Good share bud.. I'll give this a try next week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.