Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download XC702 apk with INTRO and new layout control from panel XC702

Download XC702 apk with INTRO and new layout control from panel
    I Offline

Iptvayr

Dec 5, 2020
    Pluto
    hi @Iptvayr just checked and as at the time of writing this reply the answer is yes, indeed, the files from this specific resource does have the login flaw you mentioned, that is it logs in when username and password are blank
    Thanks for confirmation
    I found the issue and fixed it

Y Offline

yaardie

Trusted Member
    Aug 30, 2020
    usa
    Figured out how to upload intro
    if youre running apache webserver go to /etc/php/7.2/apache2/php.ini

if youre running php7.3 or whatever youll see the folder there

in php.ini search for upload_max_filesize = and set it to 20M

B Offline

betotun

Nov 13, 2020
    mexico
    Yeah I keep getting the message can't play this video it uploaded just fine to the server and it is only 7MB in size.
    1 edit smali/com/nathnetwork/trojan/SplashVideoActivity.smali line 156 change yourhost.com for the url of your panel
    2 If you have difficulties to upload your intro from the panel, do it manually in the root of your panel, the format should be mp4 with name intro (intro.mp4) if you do it the right way, in the panel player you should be able to view your video

Havic2u Offline

Havic2u

Jul 22, 2020
    United States
    1 edit smali/com/nathnetwork/trojan/SplashVideoActivity.smali line 156 change yourhost.com for the url of your panel
    2 If you have difficulties to upload your intro from the panel, do it manually in the root of your panel, the format should be mp4 with name intro (intro.mp4) if you do it the right way, in the panel player you should be able to view your video
    You are a genius :)

Thanks

warezINFA Offline

warezINFA

grandMASTER
    May 19, 2020
    VY Canis Majoris
    does any one know how to change the select category yellow color and the grey select rectangle hover color? do u know what files these are in?

5aRZ7J8.jpg

B Offline

bajwha

Jan 18, 2021
    UK
    Now I know how to edit apk, into video is playing but after that app crashed. can anyone please help me

T Offline

tarlov

Aug 31, 2020
    Ireland
    hello @bajwha did you edit anything else apart from dns location? like the app name or package name? as doing those wrong can cause crashes

if you want you can send me a pm and i can help you check your file to see if any error

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,025Threads
    63,120Messages
    62,340Members
    morgandogLatest member