Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download XC702 apk with INTRO and new layout control from panel XC702

C Offline

codigus

Oct 19, 2020
    portugal
    I am with problems intalling the panel, I already install apache2, php7.2 and ioncube.

Before ioncube I was getting the message that I need ioncube, after ioncube It simply doesn't open.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    I am with problems intalling the panel, I already install apache2, php7.2 and ioncube.

Before ioncube I was getting the message that I need ioncube, after ioncube It simply doesn't open.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you
    Hello you need to install lamp stack which includes apache2, mysql, php then unzip the panel files and upload to the var/www/html folder on your server i never installed ioncube and it never asked me to install ioncube. Once you have uploaded the files to that directory i would chown to www-data include the directory and its sub directories, then put the link to the folder in a browser and you should get the login page, default login is admin, admin then once you are logged in you can change your login to make it more secure.

A Offline

andeson1994

May 16, 2020
    I am also having trouble making it work, I tried with PHP: 7.2 7.3 and 7.4 but I did not succeed.

Capturar1.png

Capturar.png

I Offline

Iptvayr

Dec 5, 2020
    Pluto
    I am also having trouble making it work, I tried with PHP: 7.2 7.3 and 7.4 but I did not succeed.

Capturar1.png

Capturar.png
    Panel works just fine
    Check your permissions and ownership of the files on the server.

If your still getting errors chexk your Web server logs and you'll see what needs to be done.

It's pretty much self explanatory when reading the error logs of web servers.

X Offline

XSuperDan

Sep 6, 2020
    England
    Not sure why people are not sharing how to fix video. Its like people are desperate for likes.... We are a forum to help!!!

To fix make sure you update your panel URL in the correct video smali file;

Edit URL: smali/com/nathnetwork/trojan/SplashVideoActivity.smali - line 152 "
    Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    "

B Offline

bulutvipt

Jul 17, 2020
    tr
    When fixing and re-extracting the APK file

no resource identifier found for attribute 'requestlegacyexternalstorage' in package 'android'

I am getting such an error. What do you think is the solution?

N Offline

njonesss

+Lifetime VIP
    Jun 9, 2020
    UK
    Im getting same issue, crashed when opened, has anyone got a fix or any idea why?

All i have changed is panel url, nothing else

firestickplusman2021 Offline

firestickplusman2021

Feb 1, 2021
    How do I fix the intro video issue??? I have a 10 sec mp4 names intro video and its not working

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,026Threads
    63,124Messages
    62,340Members
    ClausCreatorLatest member