Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Request Xciptv 4.0.4 580 Intro Video Help

Request Xciptv 4.0.4 580 Intro Video Help
    A Offline

Augustine1987

Oct 11, 2020
    USA
    Hello everyone so I got a hardcoded 404 580 and im using apk editor pro to change the mp4 intro video im using my android phone and I replace the intro mp4 and changed the name of the new mp4 file to intro.mp4 and everytime I rebuild the app I open up the app and keep getting video cant be played im stuck can anyone help ive tried a few other apk editor apps and keep getting the same result I had a friend do it on a windows computer and it worked fine its just I do all my work on my android phone and would need a android app that can handle this change thanks all

Relate Threads
    JLWOCKEE Offline

JLWOCKEE

CREATE...DONT HATE!!
    Aug 1, 2020
    USA
    Hello everyone so I got a hardcoded 404 580 and im using apk editor pro to change the mp4 intro video im using my android phone and I replace the intro mp4 and changed the name of the new mp4 file to intro.mp4 and everytime I rebuild the app I open up the app and keep getting video cant be played im stuck can anyone help ive tried a few other apk editor apps and keep getting the same result I had a friend do it on a windows computer and it worked fine its just I do all my work on my android phone and would need a android app that can handle this change thanks all
    Just do simple edit...select video...replace mp4 then compile...once done uninstall old before you install new. Video has to be done last if u make any changes after it wont work

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    What version of apk editor pro you using Augustine1987? certain versions are restricted and wont change certain elements correctly. The best version ive used is 1.8.28 no issues with that but i dont use a phone im using bluestacks on laptop. Also as JLWOCKEE says you dont need to rename anything that could be your problem has to be the same name as the original file your replacing.

T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    What format is the video you are uploading, I believe it has to be .mp4
    As Hypnotic says has to be the exact same format as the original and of a similar size dont forget there is a limit to the size of all apks i think its 100 mb so you cannot upload a video file that once added will increase the size of the apk to over 100mb eg if apk is already 85mb with video included has to be under 100mb with new video added so there is room for slightly bigger video files but not by much.

bee1don Offline

bee1don

Apr 24, 2020
    The intro video has to be the last thing changed before re-compiling. It's a simple as that!!

D Offline

dazzawm

Jan 17, 2021
    Uk
    It's in androidmanifest.xml, search SplashVideoActivity and SplashActivity and switch them around. This will then disable the intro.

S Offline

seryactive

Feb 23, 2021
    Italia
    As Hypnotic says has to be the exact same format as the original and of a similar size dont forget there is a limit to the size of all apks i think its 100 mb so you cannot upload a video file that once added will increase the size of the apk to over 100mb eg if apk is already 85mb with video included has to be under 100mb with new video added so there is room for slightly bigger video files but not by much.
    hi, I tried to replace the info.mp4 file with a similar one, but it doesn't work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,025Threads
    63,120Messages
    62,340Members
    morgandogLatest member