Guest viewing is limited
    • You MUST read  Myiptvforum Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.
    • The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.

• If you use a proxy server or a VPN for registration or login, your account could be directly banned. The reason is that you may register or login via an IP address that was used by a Members which was banned in the past. The same applies if different users use one device (PC, laptop, smartphone), this will also leads to a ban!
    • If you are banned for using a VPN Contact us by open ticket
    • All new Registrations will be manually approved Please do not use VPN or you will automatically get banned!

Download XCIPTV 5.0.1 v724 Hardcoded Updated Libs 724

Currently reading:
Download XCIPTV 5.0.1 v724 Hardcoded Updated Libs 724

first.tv

Local time
8:10 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Screenshot-20220510-232530.png

Screenshot-20220510-232539.png

Added the libs so it works on firesticks and sheilds now.
To change the DNS
Search for yourdns.xyz:80
It's in smali_classes4/com/nathnetwork/xciptv/util/config.smali

Last edited by a moderator:

techguy

Local time
7:10 AM
Threads
Reaction score
Thanks for the share, works fine just one question does it allow you to change the app name and logo etc ? I did try and it rebuilt the apk, but when i load it the app stops, if i just change the dns it works no problem cheers. Update it did allow me to change the logos and it rebuilt fine, it seems to crash if you change the app name.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.