Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download XCIPTV 710 panel based working theme Apk+Main.json+Apkiptv.php

Download XCIPTV 710 panel based working theme Apk+Main.json+Apkiptv.php
    M Offline

Mrapk

Trusted Member
    Jul 18, 2021
    london
    had this a while now just haven't had time to upload it xciptv 710 completely default (i think) no hex edits required on this one just usual panel link in config.smali

i've included the main.json and ApiIPTV.php THESE BOTH GO IN THE PANEL API FOLDER that you may need to get it fully functional main.json has "new_layout" set as theme this can be altered of course if you have an up to date panel 702+ with theme section

package name and app name can also be changed... i use notepad++ for this and FIRETVGURU apkeasytool mod please do some research on this if your unsure how to change package names etc

unsure about messages/annoucements as i don't bother using these vpn works ok!

Relate Threads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,378Threads
    64,133Messages
    62,935Members
    simooudija96Latest member