Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Help xciptv app with auto sign in that works with admob, with a new firebase that works with a panel

I Need Your Help
    Help xciptv app with auto sign in that works with admob, with a new firebase that works with a panel
    firestickplusman2021 Offline

firestickplusman2021

Feb 1, 2021
    xciptv app with auto sign in that works with admob, with a new firebase that works with a panel. I want to put my app on the google playstore for free live tv and vod. I will pay to help get this made.

Relate Threads
    XCIPTV909 HARDCODE by Lum4n4r3,
    XCIPTV_v907_Panelled. Apk by RyuleDreg,
    Free XCIPTV v6.0 - Lite by xrom,
    Xciptv appk by GOOFLIX,
    SpaceXS Offline

SpaceXS

May 25, 2020
    Italy
    Is possibile to perform the auto login but you can't upload the app on Google due to rules that ban app with direct link on copyrighted contents

firestickplusman2021 Offline

firestickplusman2021

Feb 1, 2021
    I am not worried about the content I will be using legit content. I just need the app to work with no sign in and admob with panel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest resources

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,282Threads
    63,900Messages
    62,808Members
    testfortestLatest member