Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Download XCIPTV Panel and 714 apk

Download XCIPTV Panel and 714 apk
    T Offline

techguy

Oct 15, 2020
    united kingdom
    Hello, im not the owner of this panel, but i have done some modifications eg ive fixed the vpn option now so you can add vpns in the panel to use via the app, there has been quite a few people involved in this panel eg FTG. Eggzie, AHD and others so thank you to those people and anyone else who may have worked on this panel. Full instructions are included in the zip file. The only thing i couldnt get to work is the send message option everything else works fine.

Pre requisites required

1: A server eg vps to upload the panel files to.
    2: Recommended to use a domain name with ssl cert installed for security however the panel will work on http or https and so does the apk.
    3: A laptop or pc to use filezilla and putty to upload files to and to connect to your remote server to run commands.
    There are other pre requisites as well which we are all aware of but to keep things confidential i wont disclose them.
    If anyone gets stuck just message me cheers.

.png.png

Last edited:
    Relate Threads
    hypertv051 Offline

hypertv051

Mar 27, 2023
    Brazil
    eu poderia reduzir as rections pela metade meu amigo xD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,365Threads
    64,176Messages
    62,960Members
    drpitufezLatest member