Welcome to My iptv forum

• Everyone is invited! My iptv forum is for everyone, new and advanced user alike!
  • Searching is key! Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered.
  • Do not start flame wars! If someone has engaged in behavior that is detrimental to the discussion -- spamming, harassment, etc -- report the post and we'll take a look.
  • Resource icon

Download XCIPTV V5 ULTRA 706 panel+apk v5

Download XCIPTV V5 ULTRA 706 panel+apk
    M Offline

Mrapk

Trusted Member
    Jul 18, 2021
    london

I've got a right treat for you...
    fully decrypted xc706 ultra panel with 8 themes, fully working vpn, intro from panel, connected users feature (see who's using your app), snoop to see if anyone has gained access to your panel and the usual maintenance announcements etc this has took some time to put together as i had to tweak a few bits and bobs but been testing the past 3 days or so and all is holding up

in the zip is both the apk and full panel

instructions:

upload to...

Read more about this resource...

Relate Threads
    XCIPTV909 HARDCODE by Lum4n4r3,
    XCIPTV_v907_Panelled. Apk by RyuleDreg,
    Free XCIPTV v6.0 - Lite by xrom,
    Xciptv appk by GOOFLIX,
    iChr0niX Offline

iChr0niX

iptvaddict.com
    Sep 4, 2021
    uk
    Hi

I just downloaded this I have uploaded to server and can access panel fine. Where I struggle is in your instruction it says

Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

I can not find any such folder structure in the .apk exploring it with APK Editor Studio and I also do not see it in the server side files and folders either.

I dont know if im just generally being stupid, im missing something obvious or they just not there

Please help I officially downloaded it with credits

iChr0niX Offline

iChr0niX

iptvaddict.com
    Sep 4, 2021
    uk
    Hi

I just downloaded this I have uploaded to server and can access panel fine. Where I struggle is in your instruction it says

Code:
    Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

I can not find any such folder structure in the .apk exploring it with APK Editor Studio and I also do not see it in the server side files and folders either.

I dont know if im just generally being stupid, im missing something obvious or they just not there

Please help I officially downloaded it with credits
    I think I have found it I needed to decompile with APK Tool instead ;)

iChr0niX Offline

iChr0niX

iptvaddict.com
    Sep 4, 2021
    uk
    Ok so may need some help after all .......

Installed fine on server, decompiled with APK Tool, changes lines referenced. Tried to install wouldn't, I googled error and it said it needs to be signed. I opened in APK Editor Studio then saved as that signs the apk.

Installed app and it does the intro loads for a few seconds then just force closes.

I know the server is working as when I change the splash video it does change on app so its communication with the server.

Is there certain permissions that the api folder must be?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

iChr0niX Offline

iChr0niX

iptvaddict.com
    Sep 4, 2021
    uk
    4 me the video intro doesent work too, can Mrapk help, plz...
    Hi

I have now managed to get this fully working everything apart from the VPN which force closes the app. I did not have an issue with the intro video so im unsure how I can help.

What I can advise is to remove all from your server, move the php files back fresh from the zip file. Start with the fresh apk file and first only do the Smali edits to point to your panel url. Do not do any other edit that way you know its not a small edit that is messing with the apps functionality.

If it won't play the video, try going to the video direct from url on browser to see if the video is even accessible it could be a permissions issue

iChr0niX Offline

iChr0niX

iptvaddict.com
    Sep 4, 2021
    uk
    Has anyone managed to get VPN working with this panel? If so I would love to hear how you have done this. In the description it does state that VPN is working. I can add the VPN profiles to the panel no issues but when it comes to connecting to one on the app it just force closes the app

Mfsaoke Offline

Mfsaoke

Jan 17, 2021
    Portugal
    hello intro in phone loads fine . wen i put apn on android box dont load intro . any ideas??

ruck18 Offline

ruck18

May 24, 2021
    rio de janeiro
    The ONLY language allowed in this forum is ENGLISH and it should be used in ALL POSTS.
    Nao consigo baixar, poderia mandar o link?

ian Offline

ian

Administrator
    Super Moderator
    Trusted Member
    +Lifetime VIP
    Apr 4, 2020
    UK
    hello,
    how can we download?
    to download this resource you need to have credit that can be earned by sharing with community or you can get a vip membership if you don't wan to help the community

L Offline

lory74

Nov 4, 2020
    italia
    good evening
    Inconvenience when downloading the bouquet list in the section
    vod when entering a category the ondemands are not in order, what does it depend on? Use of etreme ui panel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Posters of the Month

Latest posts

Online statistics

Members online
    Guests online
    Total visitors
    18,296Threads
    63,958Messages
    62,825Members
    PrimeUltraLatest member